Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 11-08-2016, 07:25 AM
Banned

Re: Do you love Lucifer?

Here, i am being led to slam all this in here, for somebody, i guess. I include Hann because he has some great insights; but note that he is off on his reflection of "new wine," most likely, as grape juice only takes 3 days to ferment in the heat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by granpa View Post
When Pilate, therefore, heard this word he brought Jesus without -- and he sat down upon the tribunal -- to a place called, `Pavement,' even though in Hebrew gabbatha it was the day of παρα-shekar (hyper-drunkeness) of the passover, and as it were the sixth hour (noon), and he said to the Jews, `behold, your king!'

Passover = 1-14
day of παρα-shekar = 3-15 (new wine festival)
Quote:
When Pilate therefore heard that saying he brought Jesus forth, and sat down in the judgment seat in a place that is called the Pavement even though according to Hebrew gabbatha (cf גָּבַהּ, גֵּו and ἄγω) it was the day of παρα-shekar of the passover, and about the sixth hour

ἄγω

to pass a day, keep or celebrate a feast, etc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbyrd009 View Post
http://www.city-data.com/forum/chris...ucifixion.html

why not just add to there, granpa? can you interpret some, too? or can anyone interpret here for me? ty i'm getting "look at the moon, not the sun" and that's about it. Weird, because their festival was at "New Moon," which is "no moon"...oh.
Quote:
3-15 is full moon
Quote:
what year? kidding, but almost no return for that, granpa; i'll check what little i got tho, ty.
Quote:
Are you speaking in some sort of code?
You sound like solliq on craigslist.
Quote:
says the guy who just told me "full moon is 3-15" lol.
Quote:
Hebrew months begin with new moon
Quote:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebrew_calendar

The Hebrew calendar is a lunisolar calendar, meaning that months are based on lunar months, but years are based on solar years.[11] The calendar year features twelve lunar months of twenty-nine or thirty days, with an intercalary lunar month added periodically to synchronize the twelve lunar cycles with the longer solar year. (These extra months are added seven times every nineteen years. See Leap months, below.) The beginning of each Jewish lunar month is based on the appearance of the new moon
Quote:
ok, so the Hebrew months begin with a new moon, and full moon is 3-15, and if you wanna transmit 1234, you send 12334746, got it.
Quote:
You do If you want to transmit it over a noisy channel in a way that it can be recreated error-free on the receiving end.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multid...ity-check_code
Quote:
right, so to unredact iow. got that
Quote:
Pilate, therefore, entered into the praetorium again, and called Jesus, and said to him, `You are the King of the Jews?'
Jesus answered, `Not an earthly king. I am a different sort of king'
Pilate, therefore, said to him, `So you are a king then'

Therefore when Pilate heard that saying he brought Jesus forth, and sat down in the judgment seat in a place that is called the Pavement even though according to Hebrew gabbatha (cf גָּבַהּ, גֵּו and ἄγω) it was the day of παρα-sychar of the passover, and about the sixth hour

Jesus (Samson) was arrested after the Passover meal on the night of 1-15 but was executed on 3-15 which was the date of a lunar eclipse. (june 14 of 29 AD).
3-15 is grape harvest and the New wine festival. The παρα-σκευή of the passover. The day of παρα-sychar (wine preparation or wine concoction).
Quote:
παρα-sychar
Joh. 4, 1-42 - Sychar

my engine is broke
it's so broke it's a joke.

but i'm hearing this wine
was a little more fine?

and "new wine?"
and full moon?
put them into a swoon?
get new moon and full wine?
oh, on what shall i dine?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizio View Post
I thought when blue flew over seven, then hittata breathed out flowers.

So....sleep fast!
Quote:
ha i'm doing a sleep fast right now, arg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
They had new wine at Passover, new wine doesn't get you drunk, it is non alcoholic. The wine harvest is in the fall at the feast of Tabernacles and so how do you get new wine 6 months later if you have bottled wine in the fall? Even if you don't make it alcoholic, the natural yeast in the air and in the wine will turn it to alcohol and so you take new wine, and you put it in a skin and it MUST be buried to keep all air away from it and to keep it cool so that 6 months later you can have new non alcoholic wine for the Passover season.

There are people who have salvation in the barley and there are people who make it all the way to the wheat, and there are still more who make it to the oil and the wine, but you must die and be buried to become the new wine.

This has nothing to do with a famine or a food shortage.

Revelation 6
And I heard what sounded like a voice from among the four living creatures, saying, “A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius, and do not harm the oil and the wine.”

3 types of people in 3 different levels.

It means that in the last days there isn't much in barley and even shorter amounts of wheat and extremely few in the oil and the wine but the oil and the wine are sealed and protected, and not only this, they have been given double the amount of spirit while others who reside in the outer court are not counted or sealed against Yom Kippur, only the ones in the oil and wine are protected and they sit and watch as the sickle comes down, as the waters are divided, as the goats are divided, they have become brethren as a true brother to Jesus because they were able to enter into the bridal chamber to consummate a marriage and from that consummation comes the birth of a full grown man, and that new born is circumcised on Shemini Atzeret being separated to God and have become one with the earth. These brethren are promised their own Earth where they will be granted the power to rule all nations and all people on a single Earth. It insinuates that there are billions of Earths.

The wine harvest after Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kipuur.

The Harvest of the Earth ~ Revelation 14 ~ Just after the birth of firstfruits when men have become like angels because the 144,000 virgins have just given birth to full grown men.

14And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle. 15And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe. 16And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped.
17And another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle. 18And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe. 19And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God. 20And the winepress was trodden without the city, and blood came out of the winepress, even unto the horse bridles, by the space of a thousand and six hundred furlongs

What this states is that you have a vat inside you{YOU are the garden}

It says that God is going to step inside you, inside your vat and there will be no room for you at all, the 144,000 virgins have just given birth to their immortal powerful sons and now comes the sickle to everyone who has not given birth on firstfruits.

God steps inside you and crushed the grapes and the outcome of this is so violent that the blood shoots all the way into the atmosphere and then it causes such a huge and wide river of blood that this wide river is 4 foot deep and it stretches for over 200 miles long.

And this because God has just parted your waters and stepped right inside you, right inside your basket, and it is like a woman having both her feet inside a one gallon container and then God steps on her head and squashes he down so violently that the whole women is pressed down so hard that she is a speck at the bottom of that one gallon container.

People will say,'' Hide us from the face of he who sits on the throne because just as Paul was walking, Jesus was suddenly there, and he didn't know whether it was body or spirit, all he knew was that Jesus was standing right in front of him and there was no running away.
cont'd...
Old 11-08-2016, 07:26 AM
Banned

>>>

Quote:
Passover wine, but the wine comes from the feast of wine at Tabernacles but then Tabernacles is the same day as Passover lol.

Some of this taken from here~ http://www.hebroots.com/sevenfestivals_chap3.htm

The cup of blessing This cup is called the cup of sanctification.
The cup of wrath This cup is poured out while the plagues of Egypt are recited.
The cup of blessing, salvation, or redemption. {Over flowing}
The cup of the kingdom He would drink this cup in the kingdom with his brethren.

Then there is the last cup, the cup of Elijah that is poured out at the end of the seder and it can only be drank as one who comes in the spirit as Messiah or Elijah and Jesus speaking of drinking this cup states in no uncertain terms that he was the Messiah

You must have your dolphin sandals on your feet ready to go, and your staff must be in your right hand and you must eat in a hurry. The Afikomen must be divided and part must be buried and later found and also eaten.

The Wedding at Cana ~ John 2

1And the third day there was a marriage in Cana of Galilee; and the mother of Jesus was there: 2And both Jesus was called, and his disciples, to the marriage. 3And when they wanted wine, the mother of Jesus saith unto him, They have no wine.

4Jesus saith unto her, Woman, what have I to do with thee? mine hour is not yet come. 5His mother saith unto the servants, Whatsoever he saith unto you, do it.

6And there were set there six waterpots of stone, after the manner of the purifying of the Jews, containing two or three firkins apiece. 7Jesus saith unto them, Fill the waterpots with water. And they filled them up to the brim.

8And he saith unto them, Draw out now, and bear unto the governor of the feast. And they bare it. 9When the ruler of the feast had tasted the water that was made wine, and knew not whence it was: (but the servants which drew the water knew the governor of the feast called the bridegroom, 10And saith unto him, Every man at the beginning doth set forth good wine; and when men have well drunk, then that which is worse: but thou hast kept the good wine until now. 11This beginning of miracles did Jesus in Cana of Galilee, and manifested forth his glory; and his disciples believed on him.

MINE HOUR HATH NOT YET COME.

The wedding to be is at the feast of Tabernacles season where EVERYTHING is about a marriage, even at the feast of Tabernacles the bride circles the alter 7 times as a bride would circle her husband, the feast of Joy.

JOHN 7 AT THE FEAST OF TABERNACLES

6Then Jesus said unto them, My time is not yet come: but your time is alway ready. 7The world cannot hate you; but me it hateth, because I testify of it, that the works thereof are evil. 8Go ye up unto this feast: I go not up yet unto this feast; for my time is not yet full come. 9When he had said these words unto them, he abode still in Galilee.
10But when his brethren were gone up, then went he also up unto the feast, not openly, but as it were in secret.

Jesus will come in secret at the feast of Tabernacles and when he comes to fulfill this feast of nations, it is the wine harvest, the second coming of Christ.

Is this a bad thing or a good thing?

The First Six Bowls of Wrath ~ Is turning the water into wine the same thing God did in Egypt when he turned the water into blood? Is it the same thing as giving people blood to drink for judgment?

{HMMM, I don't know}

Revelation 16

…5And I heard the angel of the waters say: “Righteous are You, O Holy One, who is and who was, because You have brought these judgments. 6For they have spilled the blood of saints and prophets, and You have given them bloodto drink as they deserve.” 7And I heard the altar reply: “Yes, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are Your judgments.”…
Quote:
The first grape Harvest was a few months after Passover. And it only takes a few days for it to ferment
Quote:
Quote:
so, new wine or distilled? both, apparently. one gets you drunk, and the other is for Passover, which is somehow connected to the hard grape, in some way.

and granpa, i don't get why you keep putting that up? wheat and barley are only the top two? a couple more of those have some meaning, but. or maybe you only put that up once, but i've been seeing it around lol, other people, putting that harvest schedule up, the same way, no comment, i keep seeing it all by itself lol. ?
cont'd...
Old 11-08-2016, 07:26 AM
Banned

Conclusion

Quote:
Passover is the sowing season and Pentecost is the harvesting of grains and while you are happy of the grain, the season of your joy remains to be seen at the great ingathering of the fruit harvest, IT IS the fruit harvest, the wine harvest. Total joy only comes at the last harvest when you have gathered in all the grain and all the fruit to last you the coming next year while winter is at hand.

"On the fifteenth of this seventh month is the Feast of Booths for seven days to the Lord" (Leviticus 23:34 ). You shall celebrate the Feast of Booths seven days after you have gathered in [the ingathering, from your threshing floor and your wine vat Deuteronomy 16.

It marks the time of the harvest, the final ingathering of produce before the oncoming winter. Hence, it is also called Hag HaAsif, the festival of Ingathering. As it is written, "You shall celebrate the Festival of In-gathering, at the end of the year, when you gather in your labors out of the field"
(Exodus [Shemot] 23:16). Eddie chumney ~The Feast of Tabernacles (Part 1 of 2)

The feast of Tabernacles is the time when the produce of the field, orchard, and vineyard is gathered in. The granaries, threshing floors, and wine and olive presses are full to capacity. Weeks and months of toil and sweat put into the soil have finally been amply rewarded. The farmer feels happy and elated.

There are two rains, 2 comings of the Lord, and on Sukkot the wine is gathered with the great water ceremony and the wine and water are poured into bowls built on the alter and the water and wine spill out on the sacrifice and onto the earth as a witness and this after the bride has circled the alter 7 times in a wedding procession screaming in joy saying,'' save now.''

Jesus was born on the first day of Tabernacles.

This is all about the second rain, the second coming of the Lord as he will make both rains come down as one, and there will be so much grain that threshing will continue through the wheat and that through fall to the grape harvest.

Joel 3

12Let the heathen be wakened, and come up to the valley of Jehoshaphat: for there will I sit to judge all the heathen round about.
13Put ye in the sickle, for the harvest is ripe: come, get you down; for the press is full, the fats overflow; for their wickedness is great.
14Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the LORD is near in the valley of decision.
15The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shining.
16The LORD also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the LORD will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel.
Blessings for God's People
17So shall ye know that I am the LORD your God dwelling in Zion, my holy mountain: then shall Jerusalem be holy, and there shall no strangers pass through her any more.
18And it shall come to pass in that day, that the mountains shall drop down new wine.

Here also is the Evening that when Eve comes,'' BEHOLD, THERE IS LIGHT.''

Zechariah 14 _The extreme light at Tabernacles where for 7 days, there is no nighttime.

4And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south. 5And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the LORD my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.

6And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear, nor dark:{The feast of Tabernacles} 7But it shall be one day which shall be known to the LORD, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, that at evening time it shall be light.

People in the same valley, same event during the grape harvest and the crushing of the grapes

The feast of Tabernacles is the end and the beginning, it is not separated from any feast, any sacrifice.

The feast of Tabernacles is the last great harvest of all harvests, it IS the great fruit harvest of figs, of grapes, of lemons and limes.

If we look to the basics, then you become the sower in the Passover barley harvest, and you reap your grains in for Pentecost which concludes Passover and you are still worried about the last harvest, your fruit harvest so that on the day of ingathering, you will have gathered your grain, your oil, and your wine because the fruit harvest concludes all harvests, and it is the season of our joy.

Messiah will step right down upon your head as he would an olive tree and the oil will flow. He isn't coming down to set his feet upon the mountain of Olives, maybe he actually will, but that scripture is certainly not speaking of him doing so, it is speaking of him entering the house of EVERYONE, almost everyone, and there he will be, inside you as the olives and the wine are crushed, so too is the person who doesn't watch while a thief is breaking into the very souls.
Quote:
Passover was a harvest season.
Old 11-08-2016, 10:07 AM
Don't ask.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeptByTheWord View Post
Yes.
Sigh.
Hebrews 13:23 Know ye that our brother Timothy is set at liberty

More New Stuff in Timmy Talk!
My Countdown Counting down to: Rapture. Again.
Why am I not surprised?
Old 11-08-2016, 10:26 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
Sigh.
T, her reason will not be your reason. There is nothing wrong with that. And there is nothing wrong with you, just like you are right now. you know this.
Old 11-08-2016, 02:27 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeptByTheWord View Post
Yes.
Your yes was a pearl stepped on by a muddy hoof.

Now, that's sad.

But the pig just grunts, and keeps shoving his snout in the mud.
Old 11-08-2016, 02:27 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
Sigh.
Who cares.
Old 11-08-2016, 02:29 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by shazeep View Post
T, her reason will not be your reason. There is nothing wrong with that. And there is nothing wrong with you, just like you are right now. you know this.
Thank you Swami Vivekananda.
Old 11-08-2016, 03:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
Your yes was a pearl stepped on by a muddy hoof.

Now, that's sad.

But the pig just grunts, and keeps shoving his snout in the mud.

so cute when they do it wrong, huh.
Old 11-08-2016, 04:35 PM
Don't ask.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shazeep View Post
The question was "Do you have a reason for me to believe that?" I know (or think!) she was just being funny, but EB's "who cares" is, well, typical EB. He doesn't care if I believe or not. He feels superior, as he has special knowledge that I don't, and he thinks it's a laughing matter that (according to him) I'll burn in hell forever -- for not believing him (even though he's not offering me a reason to believe him).

And he is solidifying my belief that there is no reason. No Christian I have ever asked has given me one.
Hebrews 13:23 Know ye that our brother Timothy is set at liberty

More New Stuff in Timmy Talk!
My Countdown Counting down to: Rapture. Again.
Why am I not surprised?