Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 07-28-2021, 05:15 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Re: Not Vaccinated Enemy of the People!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Pitta View Post
Yes. We did not hesitate to get the Pfizer shots.
Therefore you are immune? You and your loved ones are all immune? What's your problem? If you are immune you can't, and no one you love can get the virus or any of its variants. So, what friends of yours are dying from covid 19? Looks like you won't be needing any consoling, or prayer support. Agreed? My question then would be what is your issue?
Old 07-28-2021, 05:29 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Let me clarify something to all the pro vaccination individuals of the world. You want to get vaccinated go for it. I'll even drive you there. So, is everyone clear on that? Now, my problem is that with all the whining I have ever heard come out of the mouths or in posts by liberals against Ultra Conservatives. They always had the ability to far surpass the Ultra Conservative in their bias. You believe what you believe, more power to you. Just don't push me to do it. I don't want the vaccination, I'm fine with natural immunity, and it seems to be working out pretty skippy for this whole pandemic. I have never had the Covid, not me, or my loved ones. So, as for my personal life, I have seen no impact as the horror stories thrown around the internet. I have no doubt that the people who had caught the Covid had been seriously ill or even died. Still me and mine are not looking to be vaccinated. If the governing powers weren't pushing everyone to get this thing 100%. No one who had been vaccinated would care about anyone else being vaccinated.

There is a bigger problem. The problem is how vaccinated people are being goaded to come against anyone who hasn't been vaccinated. People losing their jobs because of a vaccination. Listen if you have been vaccinated, you are immune correct? So, therefore you are fully immunized against one and all who are not vaccinated. That is how immunization works. It doesn't make sense for this administration to come after us like this. Immunization safeguards those who have been vaccinated against the virus, and those who may carry the virus. Therefore be blessed, be filled, be warmed, and go get the shot if you want it. As for me and my house we aren't going down that road with you. Get a shot every year or every day. Jesus said, the well need not a physician. So, I'm good, my family is rolling along. My loved ones are rocking in the free world. But if you want to vaccinate take my share of the vaccine. It just means there will be more vaccines for you and your loved ones.
Old 07-28-2021, 05:48 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

On the House floor, Rep. Chip Roy (R-TX) laced into Speaker Pelosi over a new mask mandate for the House of Representatives. He just wanted to know if the vaccine works or not? Why do they need masks? Does the vaccine work or not? Governor Ron DeSantis said this, "if you are vaccinated, then act like you are vaccinated" Good God in Zion!!!

Old 07-28-2021, 07:28 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Yes. We did not hesitate to get the Pfizer shots.
Do you feel less saved now that you've have a vaccination?
Old 07-28-2021, 08:24 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Sen. Ted Cruz gives arguments against mandatory mask wearing for the VACCINATED. Also he spoke against a passport to prove you have been vaccinated. To have all records of those who have been vaccinated to be destroyed. In other words he is upholding the already in place HIPPA laws https://www.hhs.gov/hipaa/for-indivi...ers/index.html

Old 07-28-2021, 09:01 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Joe says once you get the vaccination you cannot get the virus. You also will be immune to all the variants.

Old 07-28-2021, 10:56 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Protests are going on around the world. Greece, Britain, Australia, Italy, and France. France is leading the way against Vaccine passports. What is happening is a two tier system. One of privileged vaccinated citizens, and unprivileged unvaccinated citizens. Israel has made it impossible for anyone to attend places of worship, any events, theaters, if you aren't vaccinated. Saudi Arabia has the most strict measures. Causing non vaccinated to remain in a quarantined situation. Whatever that looks like. Still there is pushback on these governments who are trying to enforce a two tier system for vaccinated and unvaccinated. In the United States they can't get too heavy handed therefore they are trying to make the vaccinated push on the unvaccinated. Making the unvaccinated into the bad machines who in some way infect those who are vaccinated. The blowback is that people are confused on just how the unvaccinated pose a threat to a fully vaccinated populace. The CDC isn't helping because they are even asking vaccinated to wear masks indoors. Even the mayor of New York City made the point that if they start making the vaccinated wear masks again, that will just make more people lose faith in the vaccine. But, we haven't see anything yet, because stupid is, as stupid does.
Old 07-29-2021, 01:54 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
So when our friends die of covid 19, should we ask for prayer support for the loved ones left behind ??
SarsCov2 has never been isolated or even proven to exist.

THOUSANDS of "cases" have been ADMITTED to have been not-cases, after the fact.

Demonstrated and proven treatments for illnesses labelled "covid19" have been blacklisted and incessantly ridiculed by a collusion between pharma companies, Fauci and company (who are heavily invested in said pharma companies) and big tech (run by billionaires who own patents SPECIFICALLY in reference to the current "crisis").

Government and leftists (like you) are actively promoting the censoring and muzzling of anyone not in support of the party pro-pharma line.

The PCR is not a test and cannot identify infection, much less "viral load".

The "cure" is an untested and unproven experimental genetic modification being fraudulently marketed as a "vaccine".

The "vaccine" has been admitted to not only be useless in preventing infection, but has THE HIGHEST RATE OF REPORTED ADVERSE REACTIONS MORE THAN ALL OTHER VACCINES COMBINED.

The gene therapy has been shown to cause ubiquitous systemic blood clotting greatly increasing risk of stroke and heart attack.

The gene therapy has been DEMONSTRATED to create magnetic and EMF anomalies in patients.

Numerous patients were given saline unbeknownst to them, demonstrating the whole roll-out is an ongoing medical EXPERIMENT with saline control groups.

TV personalities and politicians were shown on tv getting their shot but turns out the needles WERE FAKE and they were PUBLICITY STUNTS ie L I E S AND PROPAGANDA.

HUNDREDS of twitter and facebook posts by individuals claiming some relative refused to get vaxxed and then died ALL READ EXACTLY THE SAME WORD FOR WORD and are thus clearly bots spewing lying propaganda.

Type in a random 4 digit number under 3500 or 4000 and the word covid and you WILL find an article with THAT number reported as "cases" or "deaths", showing covid news articles are generated by low level AI scripts.

News reports of some person dying turn out to be totally FAKE reusing old photographs from old news articles from years ago.

Hospitals claimed to be full on the news but are discovered to be empty when citizens show up to investigate. Same with "testing centers".

I could go on for hours. At this point anyone who believes ANY of this coronacrud is either a minor with limited access to news, a senior shut-in relying on the boob tube, or an ABSOLUTE COMPLETE IDIOT WHO WOULD NORMALLY BE A WARD OF THE STATE. Which is about what they are anyway.

Here's all ANYONE needs to know to prove the whole thing is a LIE:

If the vaccine works, then how can any unvaccinated person pose any health risk to any vaccinated person? If they DO pose a risk that is ABSOLUTE PROOF THE VACCINE DOESN'T WORK AND IS BUNK. The fact we are told "Get the vaccine to be safe" but at the same time we are told "My vaccine won't work unless you all get it too" is UNDISPUTABLE PROOF THE WHOLE THING IS BOLSHEVIK PROPAGANDA STRAIGHT OUT OF SOME ORWELLIAN DYSTOPIAN MINISTRY OF "TRUTH".

Good Lord people, WAKE UP. You are RIGHT NOW experiencing the fast tracked sovietization of America, right before your very eyes.

Hope you got toilet paper and Ramen noodles stacked to the rafters cause you're probably gonna need it before this is over.

Jesus said "The healthy don't need no doctor." So worship Jesus, or worship Fauci. Your destiny, your choice. Just keep off my lawn if you make the wrong pick.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Last edited by Esaias; 07-29-2021 at 01:57 AM.
Old 07-29-2021, 12:07 PM
Registered Member

My friends died of covid 19, not something else.

Should all medicine, specifically, vaccines be as rejected as the the medicines designed for this specific pandemic ??

Are all vaccines lumped together and rejected ? Or just some of them ??
Old 07-29-2021, 12:50 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
My friends died of covid 19, not something else.

Should all medicine, specifically, vaccines be as rejected as the the medicines designed for this specific pandemic ??

Are all vaccines lumped together and rejected ? Or just some of them ??
There are two problems here. The rejection of all medications is not the problem. You know that.

1) The vaccine is unsafe, and the gov is censoring, in the media, and in scientific journal reviews boards, anything that creates hesitance, including, but not limited to:
* any information that points that the vaccine is unsafe. It will be until at least few more years we can see all the side effects, including autoimmune issues.
* any research or publication about alternative drugs that can help. The perceive it as things that can potentially make people hesitant to take the vaccine. Don't you see this is my way or the highway?

2) The gov is not only censoring but also coercing people to take the vaccine, or else, they will have consequences in their daily life and livelihood. That's an assault on people's freedom.

You may say "oh, those unvaccinated will flood the hospital system". Aren't they paying already for it with their insurance and social security taxes? If we apply the same logic, why don't we deny also the hospital services to those that are paying for it, but are also self-harming with obesity, smoking, alcohol, opio, etc..?

Last edited by coksiw; 07-29-2021 at 12:55 PM.