Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Newsroom > Political Talk
Facebook

Notices

Political Talk Political News

Old 05-10-2013, 01:59 PM
Forever Loved Admin

Re: Media in full spin on hearings

http://news.yahoo.com/dam-bursts-ben...111500947.html

Thanks to a bombshell report from ABC News, GOP accusations that the White House politicized a tragedy no longer seem so unsubstantiated

For a long time, the Republican hunt for the truth surrounding the Benghazi terror attack has reminded me of one of President Reagan's favorite jokes. It concerns a little boy whose parents worried he was too optimistic. So they took him to a psychiatrist. Trying to dampen his spirits, the doctor led the boy into a room piled high with horse manure. The boy unexpectedly squealed with delight and began digging through it. "What on earth are you doing?" the psychiatrist asked.
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
2 Chronicles 7:14 KJV

He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? Micah 6:8 KJV

Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. 1 John 3:2 KJV
Old 05-10-2013, 02:13 PM
Registered Member

Re: Media in full spin on hearings

Well, I criticized ABC News earlier for putting out an attack ad that wasn't run during the campaign. I still believe that was done to give cover to Democrats claiming the Republicans are just using Benghazi for political purposes.

However, I should also give kudos to them for the report on the edited talking points.

The media may still be silent about Gosnell, but at least they're starting to (somewhat) report on the truth in Benghazi. Even though they still put their pro-admin spin on it, it's getting out there.