Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Newsroom > Political Talk
Facebook

Notices

Political Talk Political News

Old 01-11-2017, 11:01 AM
Registered Member

Fake News-Gate

I'm afraid we'll see much more of this in the future.

Last edited by n david; 01-11-2017 at 11:04 AM.
Old 01-11-2017, 01:46 PM
Not riding the train

Re: Fake News-Gate

Did you listen to Trump's Press Conference? Totally hilarious - He speaks of Russia respecting us more and says, "Russia will respect our country more. He shouldn't have done it. I don't believe he will be doing it more now. We have to work something out, but it's not just Russia. Take a look at what's happened. You don't report it the same way. 22 million accounts were hacked in this country by China. And that is because we have no defense. That's because we are run by people who don't know what they are doing. Russia will have far greater respect for our country when I am leading it. And I believe, and I hope, maybe it won't happen, it's possible, but I won't be giving a little reset button like Hillary. 'Here press this piece of plastic.' The guy looked at her like, 'What is she doing?' There is no reset button."

Ferd would think that was hilarious.
Old 01-12-2017, 04:39 AM
Pride of the Neighborhood

Re: Fake News-Gate

Trump exposed CNN and owned them yesterday!

‎When a newspaper posed the question, "What's Wrong with the World?" G. K. Chesterton reputedly wrote a brief letter in response: "Dear Sirs: I am. Sincerely Yours, G. K. Chesterton." That is the attitude of someone who has grasped the message of Jesus.