Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 12-28-2021, 04:20 AM
New User

Re: Alex Jones, Info wars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
So Because Of The Times got cancelled... because of the times?
Yes!
Old 12-28-2021, 06:11 AM
Covenant Apostolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
So Because Of The Times got cancelled... because of the times?
It's time for new blood to replace the fearful Ecclesiastes 12:5-7 .

Last edited by Amanah; 12-28-2021 at 06:14 AM.
Old 12-28-2021, 06:37 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanah View Post
It's time for new blood to replace the fearful Ecclesiastes 12:5-7 .
Yes Ma’am.
Old 12-28-2021, 06:51 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanah View Post
Fear!
You’re absolutely right!

Proverbs 18:21 KJV
[21] Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.

There is so much fear wrapped with this “pandemic”. A lot of it has to do with the power of the spoken word, they will use fear as leverage to get people vaccinated. And people that were against getting vaccinated will comply because they in fear, and the Bible says

1 John 4:18 KJV
[18] There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

There are truly tormented that there going to die, people in the church that used to say “there life is in the hands of Jesus” where the first ones to submit to the spirit of fear.

My wife and I went and prayed over a lady that was diagnosed with pneumonia and Covid. I rebuked the spirit of fear among a couple other things. Her words after the authority was revealed, I cannot believe how good I feel. I didn’t rebuke Covid or pneumonia, that the surface issue, I rebuked the cause of such things.

The media/government is just the surface, there is an underlying spirit that is working this “pandemic”.

John 6:63 KJV
[63] It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

The power of the spoken word.
Old 12-28-2021, 06:56 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by diakonos View Post
Yes!
What is your thoughts on this;

Mark 16:15-18 KJV
[15] And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
[16] He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
[17] And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
[18] They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Can a soul truly be saved without any of these signs? Or can a soul be saved by speaking in new tongues alone?
Old 12-28-2021, 09:39 AM
New User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicodemus1968 View Post

[15] And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
[16] He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
[17] And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
[18] They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Can a soul truly be saved without any of these signs? Or can a soul be saved by speaking in new tongues alone?
Well. Everyone speaks in tongues. Some cast out devils, even less heal the sick.

When’s the last time you have taken up serpents? Drank poison?

Only one on the list is initial evidence. So…
Old 12-28-2021, 10:39 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by diakonos View Post
Well. Everyone speaks in tongues. Some cast out devils, even less heal the sick.

When’s the last time you have taken up serpents? Drank poison?

Only one on the list is initial evidence. So…
Interesting
Old 12-28-2021, 10:53 AM
New User

Quote:
Interesting
What is interesting?
Old 12-29-2021, 12:55 PM
J.esus i.s t.he o.ne God (463)

Quote:

Where does it say that any of those signs are salvational? The only one we have any evidence for in regards to the infilling is speaking in tongues, and there's a distinction to be made between the varied tongues. Besides, speaking in tongues doesn't save, it's merely the evidence of Holy Ghost infilling.
Sometimes hidden dangers spring on us suddenly. Those are out of our control. But when one can see the danger, and then refuses to arrest , all in the name of "God is in control", they are forfeiting God given, preventive opportunities.
Old 12-29-2021, 01:37 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:

Nobody is "saved by speaking in new tongues".

These are some signs that are said to follow them that believe. They identify the new covenant followers of Jesus. The verse isn't saying any particular individual must have all signs present in order to be saved. Verse 16 covers that. Rather, the Church of God is to be known for these things. Whether any particular member demonstrates any particular sign is a different subject.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf