Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Newsroom > Political Talk
Facebook

Notices

Political Talk Political News

Old 05-10-2016, 08:47 PM
Not riding the train

Re: Sen. Ted Cruz Makes It Official

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
ndavid, I didn't say anything about lack of CRITICISM of Obama on YOUR part here on AFF. I was talking about lack of energy in opposing Obumbo on the part of the "conservative" political sphere, compared to its high energy "kill the blasphemers against TRUE CONSERVATISM (tm)" of the neverTrump cultus.

You aren't even reading what's being written.

Oh, and see? I say something about Cruz, you attack ME personally.

Cruz is a fake. I've proven it. You can't accept your Golden Child isn't what the sales pitch said he was. Too bad.

DC establishment vs conservative es: What has called itself "conservative" isn't, its a scam. More Golden Child syndrome on your part.

Not once have I been dishonest. Just because I point out your Dear Leader's campaign shtick isn't quite truthful doesn't make me dishonest.
Woefully ill-informed is how I view you.

I don't know how I would classify someone who claims Ted is a Canadian citizenship and when the courts (8 last I counted) ruled he is an American citizen, you hold your banner higher against the truth.

The readers can decide whether you are ill-informed or dishonest. I'll side, for the most part, on woefully ill-informed.

Despite the "Senior" Senators, Governors who had too much pride to admit a Junior Senator was more intelligent, informed and principled than they, MSM, Fox News, Rush, Hannity, Ingraham and Palin being against the most consistent Conservative in the race, he did pretty well.

Aside from Cruz not making the cut, we should be more concerned why these people really hated him so much. I would suspect the crony capitalist money trail he wanted to challenge.

Think about how Cruz risked winning Iowa by pushing against Ethanol subsidies. Look at those that were angry about that - Trump, the Iowa Governor, etc. - the crony capitalists.

You, Originalist, Benincasa and others pushed against a man that you know nothing about. The media framed a false narrative around Ted Cruz from the get go. However, and you can mark it down, the Conservatives aren't going anywhere, despite Trump saying he doesn't need us.

I remain #ForeverCruzCrew

And now you people have been such a huge disappointment, I bid you adieu!
Old 05-10-2016, 08:48 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
ndavid, I didn't say anything about lack of CRITICISM of Obama on YOUR part here on AFF. I was talking about lack of energy in opposing Obumbo on the part of the "conservative" political sphere, compared to its high energy "kill the blasphemers against TRUE CONSERVATISM (tm)" of the neverTrump cultus.
Quote:
Too bad you 'conservative Republicans' never spent that much energy attacking Obummer and his garbage policies. If you did we all might have gotten somewhere.
"You." Twice. "You."

You were saying...

Quote:
You aren't even reading what's being written.
Actually, I am. Not sure you know what you're talking about though. You obviously missed the two "You('s)" you used in your rant.

Last edited by n david; 05-10-2016 at 08:52 PM.
Old 05-10-2016, 09:45 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Not once have I been dishonest.
Says the guy who claimed Cruz punched his wife....

Quote:
At least he didn't punch then elbow his wife like Ted the Family Pugilist.

Last edited by n david; 05-10-2016 at 10:07 PM.
Old 05-10-2016, 09:53 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
The Cruz non denial of adultery is public record, he said the NE story was garbage and lies (grounds for a lawsuit, BTW) but never BLUNTLY AND UNEQUIVICALLY AFFIRMED HE HAD ALWAYS BEEN FAITHFUL
Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/ted-c...ry?id=38141219

"I have always been faithful to my wife."
Quote:
Claims the same guy who posted multiple times that Cruz never said he was faithful to his wife.

Last edited by n david; 05-10-2016 at 10:01 PM.
Old 05-10-2016, 09:58 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
He paid almost 1,000,000 to Fiorini's campaign/PACs (one of his alleged mistresses worked for Fiorini).
Quote:
Says the guy who posted the above dishonest claim.

A Cruz PAC gave a Fiorina PAC $500,000, not "almost a million."

And more dishonesty is insinuating it was some kind of hush payment.
Old 05-10-2016, 10:00 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Actually, you're right...it's not just been once. It's been multiple times.

And when confronted, you run away and ignore it instead of simply admitting the error.
Old 05-10-2016, 10:04 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
ndavid, I didn't say anything about lack of CRITICISM of Obama on YOUR part here on AFF.
Quote:
Too bad you 'conservative Republicans' never spent that much energy attacking Obummer and his garbage policies. If you did we all might have gotten somewhere.
Quote:
And on and on it goes.

Dishonest Esaias.
Old 05-11-2016, 01:29 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressing-On View Post
Woefully ill-informed is how I view you.

I don't know how I would classify someone who claims Ted is a Canadian citizenship and when the courts (8 last I counted) ruled he is an American citizen, you hold your banner higher against the truth.
Oh, did I deny that he renounced his citizenship? No, I did not. I have mentioned it several times. Now you are either "woefully ill-informed" or you are being dishonest about what I have said.

Quote:
Despite the "Senior" Senators, Governors who had too much pride to admit a Junior Senator was more intelligent, informed and principled than they, MSM, Fox News, Rush, Hannity, Ingraham and Palin being against the most consistent Conservative in the race, he did pretty well.
Rush has been supportive of Cruz. Hannity has been fair to him. The MSM (that includes Faux News we report you decide to change the Channel) have been against everybody except Hillary Cankles. They haven't figured out they are irrelevant yet. As for Palin, and other "conservatives" who either support Trump or otherwise opposed Cruz, I'm not sure they wield much influence.

Beck definitely did not help.

Quote:
Aside from Cruz not making the cut, we should be more concerned why these people really hated him so much. I would suspect the crony capitalist money trail he wanted to challenge.
I would suggest you supported a Ted Cruz who never existed. There are lots of "crony capitalist money trails" leading to and from his doorstep.

Quote:
Think about how Cruz risked winning Iowa by pushing against Ethanol subsidies. Look at those that were angry about that - Trump, the Iowa Governor, etc. - the crony capitalists.
Don't forget all those down home conservative Mom and apple pie corn farmers who demand their welfare (ethanol subsidies)...

Quote:
You, Originalist, Benincasa and others pushed against a man that you know nothing about. The media framed a false narrative around Ted Cruz from the get go. However, and you can mark it down, the Conservatives aren't going anywhere, despite Trump saying he doesn't need us.
If the "media" says it my default response is to not believe it. I guarantee you my opinion of Cruz has NOTHING to do with ant "media narrative". Cruz is MY SENATOR (I live in Texas) and was endorsed by Ron Paul back when he ran for the Senate. I've looked into his voting record, his statements, his actions, his funding, his past, his present. And I concluded he's a total con artist lying politician slimey lawyer DC parasite. That's my opinion. (Notice I didn't attack YOU here!)

I have no reason to make anything up about him. I have no personal interest in him. I have no money invested in ANY candidate. The ONLY reason I think what I think about him is based on his past, present, his actions, connections, statements, presentation, etc. I vetted him for myself and he utterly failed. You vetted him for yourself and he succeeded. I think you were and are grossly uninformed about who and what he is. You think the same about me and my opininn .

To me, though, its not that important. Bad times are coming. Politics will probably become irrelevant to many of our lives relatively soon. Food, safety, etc will loom much larger on the horizon. I don't know ANYONE involved in the financial sector who get paid to know what's going on who don't believe a massive correction is coming that will make the 30s look like the good old days.

Beans, bullets, band aids, and bibles.

Quote:
And now you people have been such a huge disappointment, I bid you adieu!
Disappointment? "You people"?

Did some goofy Bernie cultist hack your account? What does that mean?

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 05-11-2016, 01:40 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Oh, and about the "we conservatives aren't going anywhere" thing...

The term conservative appears to have become meaningless. For years I fought against "neocons" in the local party. I identified as a "true conservative", a "paleo conservative", etc.

Nobody cares except maybe Buchanan and some older Reaganites.

"Conservatism" hasn't DONE ANYTHING, and conservatives (so called) haven't gotten anything done. The term was hijacked decades ago. And the Trump movement is pivoting towards NATIONALIST as the new movement. Not because of Trump - he's just a hammer the nationalists are using. And those nationalists are mostly "conservatives" who see the GOP and the "official conservative movement" (tm) as being a globalist neocon scam (which it is).

Maybe you could go to the Conservatism thread and explain what you think conservative actually means?

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 05-11-2016, 09:05 AM
Registered Member

good riddance wont miss him