Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 08-12-2021, 11:51 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Re: Will Brother David K Bernard get vaccinated?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfrog View Post
Any details on who adds the info to VAERS? Is it family? Patient? Doctors? Etc?
Usually it's all of the above. Yet, what is really concerning is that most people with side effects never register them. Or go on living with the side effects, because prior to vaccination they often didn't feel altogether well. They had preexisting issues and their side effect from a vaccine is just added to what they already have. Everything we eat, drink, or inhale have side effects. No matter how small those side effects may be. With some vaccines some issues show up years later. Even deaths which may of been caused by vaccines may never be registered to be the vaccines' fault. Therefore not registered to VAERS
Old 08-13-2021, 06:25 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

I wonder if anyone ever dare consider

Old 08-13-2021, 07:26 AM
J.esus i.s t.he o.ne God (463)

Quote:
Interesting read, but did you happen to read below the graphs? My first thought was, where are the actual numbers, not just the alleged "excess" numbers? Then I read down further and found something interesting. Those stats are from the National Center for Health Statistics. That in and of itself isn't terribly interesting, but the report they're from is.

Weekly Counts of Deaths by State and SELECT CAUSES

So what "select causes" are they basing these numbers on? That's the real question.
Sometimes hidden dangers spring on us suddenly. Those are out of our control. But when one can see the danger, and then refuses to arrest , all in the name of "God is in control", they are forfeiting God given, preventive opportunities.
Old 08-13-2021, 08:31 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jito463 View Post
Interesting read, but did you happen to read below the graphs? My first thought was, where are the actual numbers, not just the alleged "excess" numbers? Then I read down further and found something interesting. Those stats are from the National Center for Health Statistics. That in and of itself isn't terribly interesting, but the report they're from is.

Weekly Counts of Deaths by State and SELECT CAUSES

So what "select causes" are they basing these numbers on? That's the real question.
More likely that’s an attempt to clarify that those reports break down all deaths into select categories instead of just being a report showing how many in total died without any categories. I would label a report I created showing that data similarly.

Last edited by jfrog; 08-13-2021 at 08:36 AM.
Old 08-13-2021, 09:06 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
More likely that’s an attempt to clarify that those reports break down all deaths into select categories instead of just being a report showing how many in total died without any categories. I would label a report I created showing that data similarly.
It's select underlying causes of death. These are causes which lead to the actual demise of the individual. So, they are listed and filed according to the select underlying causes of death. Which actually mean the SARS coV2 may or may not been the actual cause of death. All that is left up to our interpretation of all the individual cases.
Old 08-16-2021, 09:55 PM
Registered Member

A lady’s mom from our church just passed away Friday night. She has been at her church cleaning and just fell over dead. The last I heard they didn’t know why she died. She did just get her vaccine 3 days prior though.
Old 08-16-2021, 10:00 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometown guy View Post
A lady’s mom from our church just passed away Friday night. She has been at her church cleaning and just fell over dead. The last I heard they didn’t know why she died. She did just get her vaccine 3 days prior though.
A lot of people are getting vaccines. It's inevitable some will die after getting the vaccine, but not necessarily because of the vaccine.

Still that's terrible (no matter the cause) and interesting.