Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Newsroom > Political Talk
Facebook

Notices

Political Talk Political News

Old 01-07-2008, 01:11 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
Any of the republicans will be OK on the war. any of the dems are cowards.
I couldn't believe the Democrats during the debate Saturday night. After Gibson (moderator) pointed out that the surge was working, ALL 4 candidates denied it. I'm seriously frightened for any of them to be in charge.
Old 01-07-2008, 01:12 PM
Walkbyfaith7

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotty View Post
No sir , you like all other liberals like you need to go back and read the speech he gave, there were 8 different reasons he listed for going in , but the only thing you people want to center on is the WMD's. That is Bush Bashing, period. no matter what he does you will center on the negative.
Call be liberal because the president either lied or made a mistake when saying they had WMD? HA!

I'm far from liberal my friend and I haven't drank the coolaid either like some have.
Old 01-07-2008, 01:12 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pragmatist View Post
I couldn't believe the Democrats during the debate Saturday night. After Gibson (moderator) pointed out that the surge was working, ALL 4 candidates denied it. I'm seriously frightened for any of them to be in charge.
good point prag, all of them are scary, since they make up there minds with polls and the wind, lol,dt
Old 01-07-2008, 01:14 PM
I remain the Petulant Chevalier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pragmatist View Post
well, the only democrate that is even qualified to be President is Bill Richardson. the rest are just names in empty suits. Hillary talks about 35 years of change. I havent yet seen anything she has "changed" she cant even change her playboy husband!

John Edwards is a crybaby and Obama hasnt really done anything more than get elected to the Senate.
Old 01-07-2008, 01:21 PM
Renewed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walkbyfaith7 View Post
Your argument: We need to police the world and fight those governments and countries who are evil

No where in my post have I said this

My argument: 1.) Is that what our constitution says this country was formed for?

2.) Do you realized that Iraq is just one place out of many where these things go on? You think Iraq is the only places where injustice happens?
We DO NOT have the capacity to help the whole world and to police it as the moral country. You need to read about about all the other countries that have the same types of problems morally and militarily. Bottom line is we can't do it.

You are partially right here, and this confuses me. Your group says we shouldn't be out there doing this in the world yet in the same breath stand up in congress and complain because we are not in Darfur.

We only police the ones we feel we can do without going into a world war.

Sounds like a good strategy to me

3.) My freedom is not based upon Iraq. There is no one that there that can take this country from us. My freedom was not given because of Vietnam. My freedom I can credit parly to my grandfather for WW2 because Hilter was almost had Britian and we would have been probably next.

So wrong here brother, because we are over there, they are over there fighting us. They know if they lose over there they will lose support among the islamic world therefore they are dumping everything they have into Iraq, Afganistan and Israel. Otherwise they would be here fighting this war. So yes sir, if I have a choice between my backyard or theirs , I will chose theirs.

We have alot going on here in American that deserves our attention.

then write your representatives and tell them you want community support and not pork barrel spending on parks and conservation to save the local toad frog.
a
You can't reach the world with your talents. People are sick and tired of religious talents. People need a Holy Ghost annointed church with real fruits to reach out and touch their lives. ~ Pastor Burrell Crabtree

In fact I think that the insinuation of "hateful" Pentecostals is coming mostly from the fertile imaginations of bitter, backslidden ex Apostolics who are constantly trying to find a way to justify their actions. ~ strait shooter

www.scottysweb.com
www.chrisscottonline.com
Old 01-07-2008, 01:33 PM
Walkbyfaith7

Originally Posted by Walkbyfaith7
Your argument: We need to police the world and fight those governments and countries who are evil

No where in my post have I said this

My argument: 1.) Is that what our constitution says this country was formed for?

2.) Do you realized that Iraq is just one place out of many where these things go on? You think Iraq is the only places where injustice happens?
We DO NOT have the capacity to help the whole world and to police it as the moral country. You need to read about about all the other countries that have the same types of problems morally and militarily. Bottom line is we can't do it.

You are partially right here, and this confuses me. Your group says we shouldn't be out there doing this in the world yet in the same breath stand up in congress and complain because we are not in Darfur.

*******My group? Who is my group? **********

We only police the ones we feel we can do without going into a world war.

Sounds like a good strategy to me

******Sounds like a bulling strategy to me. Only do it to those who can't defend themselves to the point of victory. USA the big bully*****

3.) My freedom is not based upon Iraq. There is no one that there that can take this country from us. My freedom was not given because of Vietnam. My freedom I can credit parly to my grandfather for WW2 because Hilter was almost had Britian and we would have been probably next.

So wrong here brother, because we are over there, they are over there fighting us. They know if they lose over there they will lose support among the islamic world therefore they are dumping everything they have into Iraq, Afganistan and Israel. Otherwise they would be here fighting this war. So yes sir, if I have a choice between my backyard or theirs , I will chose theirs.

*****Who is THEY? It's certainly not the country of Iraq. We are trying to put an america in Iraq by bulling. This is not why went first took military action after 9-11******

We have alot going on here in American that deserves our attention.

then write your representatives and tell them you want community support and not pork barrel spending on parks and conservation to save the local toad frog.

****Hey, now you are showing off you biological knowledge. An ecosystem is important to maintain. *****Edited by Admin******

Last edited by Admin; 01-07-2008 at 06:47 PM. Reason: Edited by Admin
Reply With Quote Received Warning
Old 01-07-2008, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walkbyfaith7
****Hey, now you are showing off you biological knowledge. An ecosystem is important to maintain. You must be white?********
Walkbyfaith7, I think you need to clarify this statement.
Old 01-07-2008, 01:40 PM
Walkbyfaith7

Quote:
Walkbyfaith7, I think you need to clarify this statement.
It is a statement and then a question.
Old 01-07-2008, 01:42 PM

Quote:
It is a statement and then a question.
I am more interested in you putting some context to the question. what does his race have to do with anything?
Old 01-07-2008, 01:45 PM
Walkbyfaith7

Quote:
I am more interested in you putting some context to the question. what does his race have to do with anything?
I don't know his race, do you?