Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 01-25-2022, 07:32 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Re: The Workings of God Through Humanity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicodemus1968 View Post
It is fair.

Whom I listened to, the recording was about a month old. Just the other day, he is on the platform doubled mask, can hardly talk, has missed several services, came down with another sickness. Probably Covid/pneumonia, and still no victory.

You see brother, you can’t claim victory when you don’t know what your fighting.
Who is the pastor?
Old 01-25-2022, 07:52 AM
New User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
Who is the pastor?
Why?
Old 01-25-2022, 10:27 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Who is the pastor?
The issue is not just that individual. So, there is no reason to broadcast his name.

This is happening to many churches in the UPC and WPF alike. My Mother hasn't been to church in just over a month because the pastor had covid, and then his wife, and other members of the church. Another church in Colorado, as of right now is only having services twice in the month. Many churches stopped Sunday night service, and transitioned to Sunday morning only (this was happening pre covid), a church in the UPC is now having FaceTime baptisms. A General Superintendent of a well known organization said, either I believe in science or thank God for science. A female pastor who is also a therapist said once you have deliverance, you'll need therapy. A well know pastor was preaching a revival and was afraid to shake anyones hands, so he stayed to himself, he was afraid he would get covid. This isn't a one believer problem yet it is in mass.

One individual said, this may not be a judgement against America but rather the church.
Old 01-25-2022, 04:07 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by diakonos View Post
Why?
Because I asked.
Old 01-25-2022, 04:12 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
The issue is not just that individual. So, there is no reason to broadcast his name.

This is happening to many churches in the UPC and WPF alike. My Mother hasn't been to church in just over a month because the pastor had covid, and then his wife, and other members of the church. Another church in Colorado, as of right now is only having services twice in the month. Many churches stopped Sunday night service, and transitioned to Sunday morning only (this was happening pre covid), a church in the UPC is now having FaceTime baptisms. A General Superintendent of a well known organization said, either I believe in science or thank God for science.
A female pastor
who is also a therapist said once you have deliverance, you'll need therapy. A well know pastor was preaching a revival and was afraid to shake anyones hands, so he stayed to himself, he was afraid he would get covid. This isn't a one believer problem yet it is in mass.

What's her name?

Quote:
One individual said, this may not be a judgement against America but rather the church.
What church?

Would you included your church?

Just asking.
Old 01-25-2022, 06:23 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
What's her name?
Sister Pastor.
Old 01-26-2022, 06:28 AM
Registered Member

The late Elder Billy Cole in one of his sermons I believe it was titled, "Faith" made mention of an experience he had on the mission field. He was talking with a Buddhist monk about Jesus, and that monk was talking with him about the gods he served. The elder said he was getting no where with that monk and in all actuality the monk was out talking him. So, the elder said, I would like for you to do me a favor, I want you to speak to my God. That monk said, "I do not know how to talk to your God?" The elder said just call on his name, and we'll meet back here next week. That next week that monk came back, yet he no longer wanted to debate, yet, he talked with the true God and went on to become a believer.

Zechariah 4:6
...Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts
Old 02-09-2022, 11:27 AM
Registered Member

This happened a week or two ago;

A pastors wife was telling her husband they needed ground beef, the husband didn't want to purchase ground beef because of the price increase. So he told his wife to pray for it. I believe it was the next day or the day after, a sister in the church came up to the pastors wife and said her husband works on a farm and they just butchered a cow, and they had an abundance of ground beef! They gave the pastors family 10-12 pounds for free! The next week she came up to the pastors wife and said they have an abundance of ground beef at the farm, would you like more? They received another 10 pounds for free, plus they were given a whole pigs leg, bags of groceries. God is good!
Old 02-09-2022, 11:34 AM
Registered Member

This happened two weeks ago.

A pastor close by had taken his daughter to the local hospital because his daughters heart was beating very rapidly, 180 beats a minute to be exact while she was sitting. An elder has been staying there for almost the past year, and the church has been involved with spiritual warfare, they knew it was a spiritual attack. As he (the local pastor) was asking us to pray, another brother told the pastor to have the elder pray and rebuke the spirit of fear. He went and had the elder pray over his daughter and rebuke the spirit of fear. They went to their appointment at childrens hospital, one thing I forgot (maybe)to mention is this daughter was born with a heart defect that originally the doctors said would be the cause of her regular visits to the cardiologist. Yet, after rebuking the spirit behind the symptoms the doctors at the childrens hospital were stunned that not only was her heart in great condition, her birth defect was also healed! God is Good
Old 02-10-2022, 10:12 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
This happened two weeks ago.

A pastor close by had taken his daughter to the local hospital because his daughters heart was beating very rapidly, 180 beats a minute to be exact while she was sitting. An elder has been staying there for almost the past year, and the church has been involved with spiritual warfare, they knew it was a spiritual attack. As he (the local pastor) was asking us to pray, another brother told the pastor to have the elder pray and rebuke the spirit of fear. He went and had the elder pray over his daughter and rebuke the spirit of fear. They went to their appointment at childrens hospital, one thing I forgot (maybe)to mention is this daughter was born with a heart defect that originally the doctors said would be the cause of her regular visits to the cardiologist. Yet, after rebuking the spirit behind the symptoms the doctors at the childrens hospital were stunned that not only was her heart in great condition, her birth defect was also healed! God is Good
**UPDATE**

After going through spiritual warfare, binding the strongman and rebuking the prince of his area, this Pastor I was referring to yesterday just last night had 5 receive the Holy Ghost! Praise Jesus! Everything we battle is for a reason and there is rewards to them that fight the good fight. In Jesus Name!