Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 08-11-2018, 07:05 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Re: Alex Jones, Info wars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
This post isn't just Brother Esaias noting these issues about Jones. Bill Cooper pointed out Jones as being a charlatan and liar years ago. People are finally waking up and turning him off. They see him as the shill he really is. That is why we are now getting all the focus on Jones. Banning him doesn't make him less appealing, it just gives him another shot in the arm to those who are leaving him behind and shutting him off. Even getting him new followers because they are just learning about him. Listen, you want to know when someone is telling you about the elite? They are found in the trunk of their car with their head in the glove compartment.

Bill Cooper was murdered shortly after 9/11 (he predicted it was coming and would be blamed on Bin Laden). Had a "run in" with local law enforcement and wound up dead in his driveway. Even though he was the one who called law enforcement about some unknown trespassers on his property.

Seth Rich, mugged and killed in DC but the muggers forgot to take his money? Craig Spence? State Trooper Gary Caridori? Ron Brown?

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 08-11-2018, 07:05 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael The Disciple View Post
And thats just what he says. Practically all his info is gathered from either news articles or whistle blowers. I have been listening to him semi regular for about three years. I judge his show against other media by their content vs his. The MSM works for the deep state Alex exposes it.

I have seen for the most part Fox News is very much opposed to Alex. By watching Alex and then Fox News I have been appalled at the perversion of truth by Fox.

Alex has helped awaken a great number of people to whats going on and is the ONLY media site with a large number of people sounding out the warning about the elite pedophile movement. This is why the establishment is trying to shut him down.

But if you all have better News Sources more power to you!
Awaken people?

How?

Looking around no awake people in sight
Old 08-11-2018, 07:10 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael The Disciple View Post
I have been listening to him semi regular for about three years.
Dude, I was onto Alex before the whole Y2K floppalooza. That puts it at about 20+ years I've known about him? You are REEEEEEEEEALLY late to the party, friend.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 08-11-2018, 07:14 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post

Bill Cooper was murdered shortly after 9/11 (he predicted it was coming and would be blamed on Bin Laden). Had a "run in" with local law enforcement and wound up dead in his driveway. Even though he was the one who called law enforcement about some unknown trespassers on his property.

Seth Rich, mugged and killed in DC but the muggers forgot to take his money? Craig Spence? State Trooper Gary Caridori? Ron Brown?
D.C. madam Deborah Jean Palfrey found hanging in her mother's utility shed in Tarpon Springs Florida?

Last person she spoke to was Alex Jones?

Old 08-11-2018, 07:19 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Dude, I was onto Alex before the whole Y2K floppalooza. That puts it at about 20+ years I've known about him? You are REEEEEEEEEALLY late to the party, friend.
I was listening to Alex Jones back in 1996.
Old 08-11-2018, 07:21 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
D.C. madam Deborah Jean Palfrey found hanging in her mother's utility shed in Tarpon Springs Florida?

Last person she spoke to was Alex Jones?

I was going to mention her but forgot her name.

My daughter was telling me about how she was trolling on Facebook and found a comment someone left about these kinds of subjects, containing some important locally sourced information. She read it, scrolled down to read a few more comments, scrolled back up to the one that caught her eye - and it was gone. Poof, down the memory hole. She is convinced there is NOTHING on the internet that isn't allowed to be on there. If something's on there that "they" don't want on there, it simply doesn't last.

Old 08-11-2018, 07:23 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Bill Cooper once said that 95% of what you see on the internet is total bovine sourced fertilizer.

Old 08-11-2018, 07:23 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
I was going to mention her but forgot her name.

My daughter was telling me about how she was trolling on Facebook and found a comment someone left about these kinds of subjects, containing some important locally sourced information. She read it, scrolled down to read a few more comments, scrolled back up to the one that caught her eye - and it was gone. Poof, down the memory hole. She is convinced there is NOTHING on the internet that isn't allowed to be on there. If something's on there that "they" don't want on there, it simply doesn't last.
I've heard the same exact thing from others about FakeBook.
Old 08-11-2018, 07:25 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Bill Cooper once said that 95% of what you see on the internet is total bovine sourced fertilizer.
Amen, and isn't that the truth? It is a virtual swirling toilet filled to the brim with waste. YouTube is chock full of insanity on every level you could imagine.

Electronic Bread and Circuses.
Old 08-11-2018, 07:26 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

There's a reason public libraries don't hardly have any books these days. And there's a reason everything was shuttled onto the internet. And there's a reason everything is going to "the cloud"...

Internet, created by DARPA? TOR, created by Naval Intelligence? TV, created by the military-industrial complex? Radio, same-same?

There's a reason for all that.