Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Sanctuary > Deep Waters > Islamic Issues and News
Facebook

Notices

Islamic Issues and News Discuss Islam and report on current issues regarding Islam

Old 06-05-2013, 05:39 PM
Banned

Re: In one hard-knock British city, a Muslim do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
I never said that i condemed him please show where i did? Let me again state what i said "it is impossible for muslims to condemn pedophilia without condemning its founder."

Is my statement correct?

So you are saying you have no problem with pedophilia?

If someone is infallable in their obedience to God then would they not be sinnless?

You have not yet defined "pedophelia" from a scriptural context. Still waiting. Once scripturally defined I will let you know if I have a problem with it. I do not think you're quite the man for that job though. You appear to spend more time on websites than in the scripture and I am not really the right one to bluff into convincing me that it is there without spelling it out for me.

I do have a problem with the idea that someone would have or would want to have sexual relations with a prepubescent child

As clearly spelled out in the stories of the prophets and including in your own bible one does not have to be sinless to be defined by God as righteous. Obedience to God is obedience to His laws and His laws spell out clearly the steps and requirements for repentance and making right what is wrong

You were also going to clearly define how "Jesus" founded your church. I really don't need your input for this but would you like me to point out all of the beliefs and standards you hold that Jesus had nothing to do with and all of the activities that you engage in that Jesus specifically forbid?

Maybe this is not the right thread for you after all. This one requests some scriptural backing for your idle chatter. You would be WAY better off discussing sleeve lengths and skirt lengths and pants lengths and hairline location and sideburn location and (this is really ironic on the internet) and the sin of watching TV and the sin of not tithing because tithing is the ONLY original law carried over from the Old Testament (snicker) and OH OH I know I know holy uncut hair vs. sinful long hair and OH OH sinfulness of beards and public fundraisers and how the USSR is the beast or a computer in Belgium is the beast or the pope is the beast or the EU is the kingdom of the beast. You would be a real warrior in a thread like that dude.

Last edited by Walks_in_islam; 06-05-2013 at 05:48 PM.
Old 06-06-2013, 06:47 AM
Banned

Quote:
I never said that i condemed him please show where i did? Let me again state what i said "it is impossible for muslims to condemn pedophilia without condemning its founder."
please show where i did

UM sure. You did it right here genius:

it is impossible for muslims to condemn pedophilia without condemning its founder
Old 06-06-2013, 02:40 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walks_in_islam View Post
please show where i did

UM sure. You did it right here genius:

it is impossible for muslims to condemn pedophilia without condemning its founder
Wow you must not read what you qoute or you would see that you are making no sense at all. In the qoute that you posted from me never condemned anyone rather i said a muslim cant condemn a pedophile without condemning thier founder. This is not me condemning anyone this is simply me pointing out how incosistent a muslim would be if he comdemned a pedophile.

So again i ask do you agree that for a muslim to be consistent if he/she condemned pedophilia would he/she not also habve to have to condemn mohammad also or atleast say that he had repented of this later?

Also please show me where i said that mohammad had sinned.

(i think he did in that he denied the diety of Jesus and denied His death and ressurection)
Old 06-09-2013, 08:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Wow you must not read what you qoute or you would see that you are making no sense at all. In the qoute that you posted from me never condemned anyone rather i said a muslim cant condemn a pedophile without condemning thier founder. This is not me condemning anyone this is simply me pointing out how incosistent a muslim would be if he comdemned a pedophile.

So again i ask do you agree that for a muslim to be consistent if he/she condemned pedophilia would he/she not also habve to have to condemn mohammad also or atleast say that he had repented of this later?

Also please show me where i said that mohammad had sinned.

(i think he did in that he denied the diety of Jesus and denied His death and ressurection)
What's the matter? You stutter when you lie? Can't spell when you lie?

Right skippy you cannot condemn anyone. You can not say that Mohammad sinned nor can you say that Mohammad was a pedophile. Nor does your bible. You can say that Mohammad's wife was promised to him at a young age and when she reached maturity, also at a young age, she moved to his house and lived there as his wife until he died. Just like girls did for hundreds of years after Mohammad died and was buried, even in the christian church.

Since you are so fascinated with pedophelia I will help you. THESE are the actions of pedophiles so next time you see some pedophilia you will recognize it for what it is. Try not to cover it up either as you people seem to be so prone to do.

The rules at the Apostolic Faith Church in Portland in the 1980s were very strict: Women and girls wore skirts and long-sleeved shirts. No makeup, no jewelry, no TV.
What wasn't strict, a $5.25 million lawsuit alleges, was the church's policy about hiring men to work in the church's daycare center or as assistant pastors.

On Wednesday, a 30-year-old Portland woman known only under the pseudonym "HK" in the lawsuit, said she was sexually abused by daycare worker James Sheals and assistant pastor Walt Smith. The abuse started when she was 4 and ended when she was 8, spanning 1986 through 1990, she said at a news conference.

Attorney Kelly Clark said church officials knew they had a widespread problem with pedophiles operating inside the church, but did nothing about it.

You cannot share the details of Jesus' death and resurrection either. Any version of the story from any gospel that you choose to share contradicts the other three gospels. Every single detail from the soldiers in the garden to what happened on the cross to who was there and saw what after the crucifixion is rife with decrepency from gospel to gospel. The gospels don't even get Jesus' "last words" right. Whoever penned them (1) wasn't there and (2) ALSO stutter when they lie, like you do. LOL.....

You were going to outline how Jesus founded your church and your religion. Did you forget? Third request to put up dude. Bring it.

Does your church teach this?

Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

For I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven.

Be careful not to practice your righteousness in front of others to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven.

So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 3 But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, 4 so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 6 But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. 7 And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words. 8 Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him.

When you fast, do not look somber as the hypocrites do, for they disfigure their faces to show others they are fasting. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 17 But when you fast, put oil on your head and wash your face, 18 so that it will not be obvious to others that you are fasting, but only to your Father, who is unseen; and your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

Last edited by Walks_in_islam; 06-09-2013 at 08:39 PM.
Old 06-10-2013, 01:50 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
What's the matter? You stutter when you lie? Can't spell when you lie?

Right skippy you cannot condemn anyone. You can not say that Mohammad sinned nor can you say that Mohammad was a pedophile. Nor does your bible. You can say that Mohammad's wife was promised to him at a young age and when she reached maturity, also at a young age, she moved to his house and lived there as his wife until he died. Just like girls did for hundreds of years after Mohammad died and was buried, even in the christian church.

Since you are so fascinated with pedophelia I will help you. THESE are the actions of pedophiles so next time you see some pedophilia you will recognize it for what it is. Try not to cover it up either as you people seem to be so prone to do.

The rules at the Apostolic Faith Church in Portland in the 1980s were very strict: Women and girls wore skirts and long-sleeved shirts. No makeup, no jewelry, no TV.
What wasn't strict, a $5.25 million lawsuit alleges, was the church's policy about hiring men to work in the church's daycare center or as assistant pastors.

On Wednesday, a 30-year-old Portland woman known only under the pseudonym "HK" in the lawsuit, said she was sexually abused by daycare worker James Sheals and assistant pastor Walt Smith. The abuse started when she was 4 and ended when she was 8, spanning 1986 through 1990, she said at a news conference.

Attorney Kelly Clark said church officials knew they had a widespread problem with pedophiles operating inside the church, but did nothing about it.

You cannot share the details of Jesus' death and resurrection either. Any version of the story from any gospel that you choose to share contradicts the other three gospels. Every single detail from the soldiers in the garden to what happened on the cross to who was there and saw what after the crucifixion is rife with decrepency from gospel to gospel. The gospels don't even get Jesus' "last words" right. Whoever penned them (1) wasn't there and (2) ALSO stutter when they lie, like you do. LOL.....

You were going to outline how Jesus founded your church and your religion. Did you forget? Third request to put up dude. Bring it.

Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

For I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven.

Be careful not to practice your righteousness in front of others to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven.

So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 3 But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, 4 so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 6 But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. 7 And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words. 8 Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him.

When you fast, do not look somber as the hypocrites do, for they disfigure their faces to show others they are fasting. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 17 But when you fast, put oil on your head and wash your face, 18 so that it will not be obvious to others that you are fasting, but only to your Father, who is unseen; and your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.
Lets try to keep this on topic by returning to the unanswered question, Can muslims condemn pedophilia without also condemning their founder? A simple yes or no will work perfectly.
Old 06-10-2013, 03:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Lets try to keep this on topic by returning to the unanswered question, Can muslims condemn pedophilia without also condemning their founder? A simple yes or no will work perfectly.
Kind reminder: This topic is about a group of British Muslims who saved a Jewish Synagogue

Since you appear to have some sort of sick impulse to feed some personal fetish you appear to wish to insist to discuss pedophilia which actually has nothing to do with the topic on hand. Reworded: In your giddy, trembling excitement to bring the topic completely away from what the title and subject says it is you look quite funny insisting that we "keep on the topic" that you introduced with ferver and enthusiasm.

On the issue of your "question".

This is actually not a question. It is a statement. Your rapier wit and sharp communication skills simply forgot to tick the question mark (probably in your giddy excitement to get some pedophilic discussion started and keep some pedophilic discussion going). Also in your what is frankly becoming worrisome excitement to talk more and more and more about pedophelia and children you have forgotten to use your bible to define, from a godly and spiritual position, what is marriage and what should be the correct age of marriage like I asked you to do on three, now four different occasions.

I did answer it and I will repeat the answer. Listen up. Islamic teachings recognize and define puberty as the age of consummation of an Islamic marriage. Mohammad, whose marriage with Aisha was arranged (3) years before she actually moved to his house, followed this practice.

If you have a problem with the above answer please pick up your bible, fifth request, and declare it to be a sinful and unlawful answer. Otherwise, if you wish to further discuss children and pedophilia kindly do so among your peers.

"Jesus founded my beliefs" WAS your topic but you really can't demonstrate that either. In fact you can't demonstrate much of anything except you LOVE to talk about pedophilia.

Last edited by Walks_in_islam; 06-10-2013 at 03:25 PM.
Old 06-10-2013, 03:58 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Pedophilia? You are sitting in a nation founded on the principles of "christian pedophelia"

William Williams (April 23, 1731 – August 2, 1811) was a merchant, and a delegate for Connecticut to the Continental Congress in 1776, and a signatory of the Declaration of Independence. Williams was born in Lebanon, Connecticut, the son of a minister, Tim Solomon Williams, and Mary Porter. He studied theology and graduated from Harvard in 1751. He continued preparation for the ministry for a year, but then joined the militia to fight in the French and Indian War. After the war, he opened a store in Lebanon, which he called The Williams Inc.

Mary Hathaway (Virginia, 1689) was only 9 when she was married to William Williams.

My favorite:

In the United States, by the 1880s, most states set the age of consent at 10–12, and in one state, Delaware, the age of consent was only 7.

Do you know why the age of consent in Delaware was 7 for so long?

I will brief you on what I think

1887 - Delaware was the First State to ratify the constitution. Prior to that, you had to be a Christian to hold a position in the Delaware government.

Pedophilia ended in America ONLY when the constitution prohibited christian religious rule. Now: it just happens under the platform.

May I understand why Mohammad was a pedophile 1200 years before christian leaders set the age of consent in a current US state at 7 years old?
Thank you for answering my question in the affirmative that it is impossible for islamist to condemn pedophilia because to them it is not wrong which seeing as how their founder practised pedophilia it is easy to see how thye would see nothing wrong with it.

Also i quoted the post directly before my first post so as to show that was not the one that raised the pedophilia topic (to be fair neither were you the one who raised the topic either) but rather i responed to a topic that you were already conversing about.
Old 06-10-2013, 04:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Thank you for answering my question in the affirmative that it is impossible for islamist to condemn pedophilia because to them it is not wrong which seeing as how their founder practised pedophilia it is easy to see how thye would see nothing wrong with it.

Also i quoted the post directly before my first post so as to show that was not the one that raised the pedophilia topic (to be fair neither were you the one who raised the topic either) but rather i responed to a topic that you were already conversing about.
Thank you for confirming my suspicions about the christian faith. It was pointed out that according to both the bible and culture / tradition at the time nothing was done wrong yet you continue to get some wierd charge out of saying "pedophilia" over and over and over.

ped·o·phil·i·a (pd-fl-, pd-)
n.
The act or fantasy on the part of an adult of engaging in sexual activity with a child or children

You are right, you did not actually bring it up. However you, like your peers, have demonstrated a disturbing fascination with discussing and fantasizing about it in a topic that had NOTHING to do with it.

I give up on you getting your bible out. (laughing) you probably don't own one.