Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Sanctuary > Deep Waters > Islamic Issues and News
Facebook

Notices

Islamic Issues and News Discuss Islam and report on current issues regarding Islam

Old 07-21-2012, 02:26 PM
Banned

Re: Tennessee Mosque

There was neither freedom of religion nor freedom of speech under christian rule either.

You do realize that our constitution and ONLY our constitution is what separates us from these other countries?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praxeas View Post
Freedom of Religion?

Here is a question, do they respect the freedom of religion of other religions?

What about Freedom of speech?

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news...-1226293822139

http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Islam_and_Freedom_of_Speech

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_r...7;27s_magazine

Happening now in Canada and Australia
Old 07-21-2012, 02:39 PM
Banned

It can be easy to assume that
"resist evil" = "fight evil,"
and this is not God's way for us, imo.
"Fools rush in, where angels fear to tread."
Old 07-21-2012, 02:54 PM
Go Dodgers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walks_in_islam View Post
There was neither freedom of religion nor freedom of speech under christian rule either.

You do realize that our constitution and ONLY our constitution is what separates us from these other countries?
That is my point. In Islamic nations there are no freedoms of speech or religion

In Canada they DID have both. Recently they changed laws and Islamists have used it to silence opposing views

1. There is One God. This one God reveals Himself distinctly as Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
  2. The Son is God himself in a human form or "God manifested in the flesh" (1Tim 3:16)
  3. Every sinner must repent of their sins.
  4. That Jesus name baptism is the only biblical mode of water baptism.
  5. That the Holy Ghost is for today and is received by faith with the initial evidence of speaking in tongues.
  6. The saint will go on to strive to live a holy life, pleasing to God.
Old 07-21-2012, 02:55 PM
Go Dodgers!

The point remains, these attitudes are born out of FEAR first, If you want to call them hate mongers so be it but that only fuels the fear

1. There is One God. This one God reveals Himself distinctly as Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
  2. The Son is God himself in a human form or "God manifested in the flesh" (1Tim 3:16)
  5. That the Holy Ghost is for today and is received by faith with the initial evidence of speaking in tongues.
Old 07-21-2012, 03:31 PM
Banned

Oh, I agree completely.
"When I defend myself, I am attacked."
Old 07-21-2012, 03:42 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotty View Post
Well, I believe they are "as lost as two boys kissing" as an elder here would say. But that is beside the point. They have a radical side just like christianity does, (shall we talk about Westboro ? )

I do believe there is a peaceful version of Islam. I also believe there is a hypocritical side of Islam, the side that is spreading to other countries in the world all the while proclaiming they are the Great Satan. Just as the 911 hijackers spent their last days drinkin it up in a local night club which is against the very religion they claimed to have martyred themselves for.

I believe a day is coming when those hypocritical sects of Islam's will rise up against the countries they are pouring into, because as I say, why would they condemn these countries at the same time they are lining up to live in them unless they had another motive.
OLOR=blue][/COLOR][/B]

But that's not the point here. No one in the article had any reason whatsoever to object to the building other than, we dont want them here. That smacks of christian hypocrisy.
Nothing hypocritical regarding a forceful system slowly oozing their way into America. They are a evil system founded by a deluded man furthered by deceived persons ENABLED by "Christians" who are as ignorant as a rock. It's no wonder the nation is in the shape we find ourselves. Who needs enemies with such friends.
Old 07-21-2012, 03:45 PM
Go Dodgers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by samuelofisrael View Post
Nothing hypocritical regarding a forceful system slowly oozing their way into America. They are a evil system founded by a deluded man furthered by deceived persons ENABLED by "Christians" who are as ignorant as a rock. It's no wonder the nation is in the shape we find ourselves. Who needs enemies with such friends.
"They" are not a system. They are a people. Many are very backward coming from poor third world nations. We should not demonize all Muslims.

While I have my opinions on the religion, we should not demonize the entire group. I personally have known Muslims from Egypt who are very nice people

Old 07-21-2012, 03:47 PM
Go Dodgers!

BTW there are Muslims already living in that city...what difference does it make if they build a place of worship?

My only issue is if the are allowed to sound out 5 times a day loud calls to prayer as I feel that infringes on the space of neighbors.

And in this modern age everyone has a cell phone anyways, just call or txt them

Old 07-21-2012, 03:56 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbyrd009 View Post
Um, sorry, SOI, but that is just hate.
Take a break from Fox News, wouldja,
or better yet, go and actually meet a Muslim.

A painful truth for you will be that
"Ishmael was blessed of God,"
and none of your spew will change that.

Don't be deceived yourself, hate-monger,
that the body politic is a festering sore
on the Church (I have Scripture for that,
that you surely will also not be able to hear),
and your civil law is a pathetic failure next to
God's idea; albeit the best we have right now.

I am a Christian, but have dealt with Muslims
for years; and I will tell you that it is you,
and those who would let you spout such tripe
without admonition, that I most fear.
A little fear might do you some real good. Judging from your left wing liberal response you seem removed from the real world.

Islam has absolutely NOTHING to offer lost and dying man, no Saviour, no prophetic system that promises redemption, no Great King who will vanquish all enemies. Islam is a putrid running wound on humanity. It's origin is from the nether regions, it victims the deluded taken in tow by the serpent. It's "friends" be they quasi Christians, the enablers of delusion and heresy.

There is no healing balm in Islam. It is darkness, delusion and in the end, eternal death.

Islam should never have been allowed a foothold in the nation. Only the blind and the deceived "imagine" they are friends with Islam. It cannot be so.

What value Islam? None. A false system created by the devil to enslave the tares.

Their end? Is it a mystery?

Again, careful monitoring of all Islamic activities and that of their leading men. I have yet to hear, read scathing rebukes of American Muslims of their more "active" brothers. Surely you have such blazing renunciations in your possession that you'll gladly share with us.

<Heart bleeding>
Old 07-21-2012, 04:04 PM
Registered Member

[QUOTE=scotty;1176964]Well, I believe they are "as lost as two boys kissing" as an elder here would say. But that is beside the point. They have a radical side just like christianity does, (shall we talk about Westboro ? )

I do believe there is a peaceful version of Islam. I also believe there is a hypocritical side of Islam, the side that is spreading to other countries in the world all the while proclaiming they are the Great Satan. Just as the 911 hijackers spent their last days drinkin it up in a local night club which is against the very religion they claimed to have martyred themselves for.

I believe a day is coming when those hypocritical sects of Islam's will rise up against the countries they are pouring into, because as I say, why would they condemn these countries at the same time they are lining up to live in them unless they had another motive.

There is no "peaceful" side of Islam. Only civil law here in the USA keeps them in check. Their peaceful side was illustrated circa. 911.

And to be realistic, citing Westboro is more than a joke. Sign holders vs. hijacked aircraft loaded with jet fuel flown into tall buildings with a single trajectory. There is no real world comparison.

Islam's objective is world domination and if it means you on the spit, so be it.
Don't be deceived by the bleeding heart pleading of the enablers and deluded persons who imagine they are winning them over. It will not be the case. Rose garden Christianity and supper on the ground might have been good for great granddad but those days are far behind us.

Islam is a cancer, a clear and present danger in ther republic. Only the ignorant, the gullible, the enablers ask you to allow the scimitar to your throat.

Proceed at your own risk.

Even so, come quickly Lord Jesus.