Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-01-2022, 10:20 AM
Banned

Prayer for Economic Provision

After 2 years of economic normalcy, I will be losing my teaching job on May 28, 2022. This is happening because my temporary teaching certification expires then and I have not completed all the requirements to obtain a permanent certification. Even though I have a Master's degree in History, I m still required in Florida to take 15 hours of education courses (that's five 3 hour classes) to be certified. They only give you 2 years to complete this and the workload of the job itself makes it impossible to take college courses during the school year. Furthermore, I don't want to pay the 3 THOUSAND dollars out of pocket to do so.

So, at 56 years old. still raising kids, I will be out of a job, again. But I had doubts that public high school is where God wanted me anyway. I get along great with the kids, but it is the most ridiculous jo I have ever had, especially with everything being centered around standardized testing.

Please pray for us and thanks.

{username}- Click Here to read more of this post within The Prayer Closet