Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The D.A.'s Office
Facebook

Notices

The D.A.'s Office The views expressed in this forum are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of AFF or the Admin of AFF.

Old 01-28-2011, 08:40 AM
Freedom@apostolicidentity .com

LS to Teach Light Doctrine @ Landmark 2011????

Quote:
Friday, January 28, 2011

10:00 A.M. - Morning service (4303 Christian Life Way facility) Watch LIVE
Speakers: Tony Bailey / Eli Lopez

6:30 P.M. - Pre-service prayer

7:00 P.M. - Evening service (4303 Christian Life Way facility) Watch LIVE
Speaker: Lee Stoneking
After service - Youth Event (West Lane Campus)
http://www.clministry.com/conference...k/schedule.php

Will he ............?

Watch tonite:
http://www.lightsource.com/ministry/cause-of-the-cross/

-------------------------------------------------------

In other news, LS finally updated his website this month but the doctorates remain ...

Quote:
"Please note that leestoneking.com is the only online presence of Lee Stoneking Ministries. Reverend Stoneking is not on Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or any other social media outlets. Any accounts on such services purporting to be from Reverend Stoneking or Stoneking Ministries are unauthorized and not affiliated in any way with Reverend Stoneking or Stoneking Ministries." ........... Thank You, Lee Stoneking Jan 12, 2011

Last edited by DAII; 01-28-2011 at 09:16 AM.
Old 01-28-2011, 08:45 AM

Re: Stoneking to Rock Out @ Landmark 2011

Nathaniel teaching on the primality of the King James Version:
http://www.lightsource.com/ministry/cause-of-the-cross/

about minute 22:00 - 27:00

Bible must have "Byzantine text" ....

The Message is "nonsense" ... get rid of it.

Last edited by DAII; 01-28-2011 at 08:57 AM.
Old 01-28-2011, 09:05 AM

Listening to LS teach in his School of Scripture on Revelation ...

I've been told he teaches his mentor's, SG Norris', light doctrine teaching where the righteous ... inherit the earth? Still scouring for it ...
Keep in mind CLCers and ABIers were historically exposed to a lot of light doctrine teaching.

In this portion he teaches the Apostle John did not die but was raptured from the island of Patmos and will be one of the two witnesses during the Tribulation ... listen to 5 minute mark:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBpym...eature=related
Old 01-28-2011, 09:10 AM
My Family!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAII View Post
http://www.clministry.com/conference...k/schedule.php

Will he ............?

Watch tonite:http://www.lightsource.com/ministry/cause-of-the-cross/

-------------------------------------------------------

In other news, LS finally updated his website this month but the doctorates remain ...
Naw, I have to wash my hair.
Old 01-28-2011, 09:13 AM

LS teaching SG Norris' light doctrine:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0wY6...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isysZ...eature=related

Wicked go to hell
Righteous, who walked in the light they knew, inherit the earth.
The Holy go to heaven.

Pass me some Q-tips. Did he just make allowance to those who did not obey Acts 2:38 ... even a Trinnie granted eternal life?

Last edited by DAII; 01-28-2011 at 10:02 AM.
Old 01-28-2011, 09:20 AM

Re: LS to Teach Light Doctrine @ Landmark 2011????

OMG ... I just realized Lee would be banned from the masonic preacher forums like AMF and APF !!!!
Old 01-28-2011, 09:29 AM

For those unfamiliar with Light Doctrine and the ABI (SG Norrris) and CLC (Clyde Haney) links ... a primer from Sam:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
I'm not sure what I posted so I may not be able to answer your questions.

My pastor from 1957 to 1963/64 was Frank Curts. He was Dist. Supt. of the Ohio UPC. He taught that in order to get into the Bride of Christ a person had to repent, be baptized in Jesus' name, and receive the Holy Ghost Baptism. He taught that nobody would be in the rapture who did not complete those three steps. He taught that the rapture was before the tribulation and was part of the first resurrection of Rev 20:4-6. Others who were part of the first resurrection were the martyrs during the tribulation period (Rev 7:9-17). He taught that the second resurrection (Rev. 20:11-15 and Matthew 25:31-46) was after the millennium and all who were not in the first resurrection were included. Those judged were divided into two groups, sheep and goats. The goats went to the lake of fire and the sheep went to Heaven. The sheep were called "righteous" because of the lives they lived but were not called "holy" because they had not been baptized in Jesus' name and baptized in the Holy Spirit. He taught that all who walked in all the light they had would go to Heaven and that their righteous deeds were evidence that they were sincerely serving God.

Bishop Haywood taught pretty much the same except he taught that the righteous went to the new earth. I'm attaching a copy of his book on the resurrection. He explains his position on that under the subject of the second resurrection.

Bro. S.G. Norris taught what is some times called "holy, righteous, and wicked." The "holy" are those who have obeyed Acts 2:38 since Pentecost; plus the Old Testament prophets who had the Holy Spirit in their lives; plus the children of at least one parent who had obeyed Acts 2:38 according to 1 Corinthians 7:14; plus those who were martyred in the tribulation. These were all in the first resurrection. Then, at the second resurrection, all who had walked in all the light they had received eternal life at the Great White Throne judgment (second resurrection) and went into the new earth. I'm attaching a chart of his (actually by Bro. Davis but like the way Bro. Norris would depict it on the blackboard) which teaches this.

A while back I read a book titled "Prophetic Research, The Study of Eschatology" by Clyde Haney. Actually Than Haney (Clyde's grandson and Ken's son) published the book from Clyde Haney's notes. On pages 53 and 54 in his comments on Rev. 20:11-15 he also teaches that righteous people who were not part of the New Testament church will have eternal life.

Attached are:
Bishop Haywood's book on the Resurrection. He goes into that when he talks about the second resurrection.

Last edited by DAII; 01-28-2011 at 09:31 AM.
Old 01-28-2011, 09:52 AM
Registered Member

Interesting.
Old 01-28-2011, 09:55 AM

JR Ensey's, Ultra-Con hero, thoughts on "light doctrine", this month:

Quote:
Younger ministers would be wise to consult with elders when new spiritual fads and interesting doctrines come down the pike. Some may be new, but many are merely rehashes of old theories discredited long ago. There has recently been a resurgence of elements of the Light Doctrine and Dominion Theology. We are all aware of the damage done by the Divine Flesh doctrine and some of the recent Emergent and Hipster theories and methodologies. Sometimes younger ministers fail to consult elders because they think they are “out of the current loop” and not “with it.” I understand. I was young once. We should be relevant, but relevant to the Word, to proven doctrines, to clear thinking—not to the latest smart aleck megachurch pastor from Metropolis who publishes a book called “This Is How I Did It.” Better find out what “It” is before running after him or his ideas.
He tries to discredit the Light Doctrine here:
http://jrenseyblog.wordpress.com/2009/05/

Emergents may not want to consult Lee Stoneking???? Tangent: Ensey may want to become more aware of the damage Holy Hair has done ... when tossing out Divine Flesh.

Last edited by DAII; 01-28-2011 at 10:02 AM.
Old 01-28-2011, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chateau d'If View Post
Interesting.
Very.