Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Nursery > The Grandparents Guild
Facebook

Notices

The Grandparents Guild A Gathering Place for the Grandparents of AFF

Old 04-21-2010, 02:33 PM
Forever Loved Admin

Re: I Am Going To Be A Grandmother Again, Again.

Thanks, Elizabeth.

Oh yeah, she is 22 weeks.
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
2 Chronicles 7:14 KJV

He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? Micah 6:8 KJV

Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. 1 John 3:2 KJV
Old 04-21-2010, 02:35 PM
Incredible India

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy View Post
Thanks, Elizabeth.

Oh yeah, she is 22 weeks.
So that makes her due in Sept???
Old 04-21-2010, 02:36 PM
Resident PeaceMaker

This is wonderful news.
Old 04-21-2010, 05:01 PM
Forever Loved Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizabeth View Post
So that makes her due in Sept???
Yeah, they are thinking late August, early September.
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? Micah 6:8 KJV

Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. 1 John 3:2 KJV
Old 04-21-2010, 05:40 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
My baby is having a baby!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!! This will make 13. I am so excited!!!!!!

Cindy!!! You really shouldn't post threads like this! You see, it's hard to figure out an argument and you know how everyone on AFF likes to argue!

I guess we could start out by saying, "thirteen kids?" Don't you think your daughter should stop with 13. You know the Bible said be temperant in all things. (I guess that would include having kids?)

Of course we could discuss birth control but I think there was one on here the other day that would argue against that!

Just having fun with you!

But it is hard to argue with you being a Grandma again! ha ha j/k

Congratulations! Being a grandma and grandpa is sure grand!

I love it. Have six of my own!

Been Thinkin

LIFE: Some days you're the dog and some days you're the hydrant!

I have ... Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia! The fear of long words.

"Prediction is very hard, especially about the future." - Yogi Berra

"I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave in reflection." - Thomas Paine
Old 04-21-2010, 07:37 PM
Forever Loved Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeenThinkin View Post
Cindy!!! You really shouldn't post threads like this! You see, it's hard to figure out an argument and you know how everyone on AFF likes to argue!

I guess we could start out by saying, "thirteen kids?" Don't you think your daughter should stop with 13. You know the Bible said be temperant in all things. (I guess that would include having kids?)

Of course we could discuss birth control but I think there was one on here the other day that would argue against that!

Just having fun with you!

But it is hard to argue with you being a Grandma again! ha ha j/k

Congratulations! Being a grandma and grandpa is sure grand!

I love it. Have six of my own!

Been Thinkin
Oh, I am use to people thinking this way about our family......

I had 9 kids, so the grandbabies just keep on coming. This will be my baby's first baby, BTW!

I love being a granny, if I had known how much fun grandbabies are I would have had them first!!!!!!!

Old 04-21-2010, 08:03 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Oh, I am use to people thinking this way about our family......

I had 9 kids, so the grandbabies just keep on coming. This will be my baby's first baby, BTW!

I love being a granny, if I had known how much fun grandbabies are I would have had them first!!!!!!!

Boy I agree with you! Just kidding with you. I think it's a great forum for talking about those "grands!" And by the way congratulations on 9 children. I can't even imagine that. I thought 3 was a lot? What did I know?

Our youngest grand daughter told her Me Me the other day that she wanted to got to heaven before she became a Grandma. My wife asked her why. She said, "So I won't get wrinkles!"

Then she couldn't leave well enough alone. She added, "Me Me you would be so beautiful if you didn't have all those wrinkles!"

SO, I thought I would help out. I took a picture of my wife and went into Adobe Photoshop and removed some of the wrinkles. I then called for her to come and look at her picture. Her first response was, "Huh, sure looking old!" My response then was not seasoned with wisdom. I said to her, "Well, you should have seen if before I worked on it!" I slept on the couch!

BeenThinkin

LIFE: Some days you're the dog and some days you're the hydrant!

I have ... Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia! The fear of long words.

"Prediction is very hard, especially about the future." - Yogi Berra

"I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave in reflection." - Thomas Paine
Old 04-22-2010, 02:59 PM
Forever Loved Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeenThinkin View Post

Boy I agree with you! Just kidding with you. I think it's a great forum for talking about those "grands!" And by the way congratulations on 9 children. I can't even imagine that. I thought 3 was a lot? What did I know?

Our youngest grand daughter told her Me Me the other day that she wanted to got to heaven before she became a Grandma. My wife asked her why. She said, "So I won't get wrinkles!"

Then she couldn't leave well enough alone. She added, "Me Me you would be so beautiful if you didn't have all those wrinkles!"

SO, I thought I would help out. I took a picture of my wife and went into Adobe Photoshop and removed some of the wrinkles. I then called for her to come and look at her picture. Her first response was, "Huh, sure looking old!" My response then was not seasoned with wisdom. I said to her, "Well, you should have seen if before I worked on it!" I slept on the couch!

BeenThinkin

Old 04-22-2010, 05:45 PM
Registered Member

Cindy, CONGRATS on the new grandbaby and her approaching arrival
Old 07-19-2010, 01:42 PM
Forever Loved Admin

They have decided that April's due date is Sept. 20th. DIL still hasn't had her baby yet.