Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Newsroom > Political Talk
Facebook

Notices

Political Talk Political News

Old 11-07-2020, 06:48 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Re: Donald Trump's New York Values

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressing-On View Post
Donald Trump wrote checks to Hillary and Andrew Cuomo. Fair to infer he supports their policies.
http://www.texastribune.org/2016/01/...-conservative/
Old 11-07-2020, 08:38 AM
Not riding the train

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
Why don’t you post my comments after he had been elected and turned out to implement more conservative policies than I had anticipated.

Or are you just going to troll people? Pathetic.
Old 11-08-2020, 11:43 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressing-On View Post
Why don’t you post my comments after he had been elected and turned out to implement more conservative policies than I had anticipated.

Or are you just going to troll people? Pathetic.
I just was going through everything prior o Trump's presidency on this forum. Seeing how the two party system gets people locked in. How Kamala Harris can decapitate Joe Biden with "I was that little girl" to when questioned about it after she is selected as Creepy Uncle Joe's running mate. She then recanted by saying "come on it was a debate!" Don't you find the fickleness quite pathetic? It is confirmation biases, plain and simple. Why would anyone comment on all of the hip hip hooraying you did for the guy after the fact. You honestly only get two choices one Hillary Clinton, and Trump. This go around it was Kamala Harris and Trump. What I'm pointing out is you are a pretty politically active poster. I wasn't really commenting for you to have any parley with me over the before mentioned post. I was just reposting it for irony sake. How sad it is that you can point out all the garbage on why not to vote for a politician. But when your candidate does the deep 6, you are just left with...what's left. Cognitive dissonance then kicks in to justify your only choice, and it is solidified with your confirmation biases. I'm not your enemy, I wouldn't try to hurt you, or make you look bad. I'm just pointing out how the Republic has fallen. By fallen I mean the people just give up and take what they are given.
Old 11-08-2020, 01:12 PM
Not riding the train

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
I just was going through everything prior o Trump's presidency on this forum. Seeing how the two party system gets people locked in. How Kamala Harris can decapitate Joe Biden with "I was that little girl" to when questioned about it after she is selected as Creepy Uncle Joe's running mate. She then recanted by saying "come on it was a debate!" Don't you find the fickleness quite pathetic? It is confirmation biases, plain and simple. Why would anyone comment on all of the hip hip hooraying you did for the guy after the fact. You honestly only get two choices one Hillary Clinton, and Trump. This go around it was Kamala Harris and Trump. What I'm pointing out is you are a pretty politically active poster. I wasn't really commenting for you to have any parley with me over the before mentioned post. I was just reposting it for irony sake. How sad it is that you can point out all the garbage on why not to vote for a politician. But when your candidate does the deep 6, you are just left with...what's left. Cognitive dissonance then kicks in to justify your only choice, and it is solidified with your confirmation biases. I'm not your enemy, I wouldn't try to hurt you, or make you look bad. I'm just pointing out how the Republic has fallen. By fallen I mean the people just give up and take what they are given.
You are coming from the point of view that I posted all of these things and then voted for his first term. I did not. Neither did I vote for Hillary.

After his four years and seeing that he loves America more than most in Congress, and that he has governed more Conservatively than I could have imagined, he did get my vote this time around. I gladly voted for him.