Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 01-14-2021, 07:14 PM
Registered Member

Re: Antifa - Capitol Chaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronnie G View Post
I think the declas will be met with foot-dragging and not make it to open air.
I hope it does.
Never mind declass, look at WikiLeaks, they just dumped a whole pile of documents.
Trp had allies in the Military, and many Military men said they took an oath to protect the Constitution and not necessarily Biden or Trump, although Trump is still Commander In Chief.
Old 01-14-2021, 07:16 PM
Not riding the train

Ron, I don’t doubt those things take place. Even Mary Lincoln had seances in the Whitehouse, among many others. When you love money more than God, your money and power give you any deviant thing you desire.
Old 01-14-2021, 07:16 PM
Registered Member

Don't you guys know what Pelosi did in approaching the Pentagon without proof or Congressional approval?
That is Sedition and Treason.
Sydney Powell is a Military Lawyer trained to prosecute cases for treason and sedition?
Old 01-14-2021, 07:19 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressing-On View Post
Ron, I don’t doubt those things take place. Even Mary Lincoln had seances in the Whitehouse, among many others. When you love money more than God, your money and power give you anything deviant thing you desire.
Yes, it's true and it is widespread too. Hollyweird is full of it. Corey Feldman tried exposing it. Michael Jackson it turns out wasn't as clean as it appears. God is exposing things.
Old 01-14-2021, 07:23 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Ron, I don’t doubt those things take place. Even Mary Lincoln had seances in the Whitehouse, among many others. When you love money more than God, your money and power give you any deviant thing you desire.
We had a Prime Minister McKenzie King during the second world war. He was a liberal like Justin Trudeau and he held seances in 24 Sussex Drive. That is the equivalent of the WH.
Justin Trudeau's wife is a self confessed spirit channeller or medium. What is it about politicians and the occult?
Old 01-14-2021, 08:50 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron View Post
Don't you guys know what Pelosi did in approaching the Pentagon without proof or Congressional approval?
That is Sedition and Treason.
Sydney Powell is a Military Lawyer trained to prosecute cases for treason and sedition?
RELEASE THE KRAKEN! 😂😂😂

She’s too busy figuring out her defense in the $1.3 Billion defamation suit against her to be occupied with whatever fictional story you’ve read.
Old 01-14-2021, 08:58 PM
Registered Member

I really wish all these fantastical stories were true and Trump was getting ready to expose the swamp and start arresting and prosecuting the bad guys. But, y’all, this is all made up. There’s no Happily Ever After for Trump and his administration. I hate it, I really do. I hate that his last days in office are to be spent in disgrace and regret. We should all be celebrating a Trump second term but IT’S NOT HAPPENING!

I gotta give it to some Trump supporters, there are some who STILL believe this is just another move in Trump’s master plan and that God is going to cause some kind of massive coup on 1/20.

Let it go. Move on. The past four years were great (for the most part) but now we have to face the fact that on 1/21 Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. will be the new POTUS.

Bad guys won this round.
Old 01-14-2021, 08:58 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Gaslighting is tactical. I think he did a great job gaslighting the media. It made them freak out. So, yea, that was worth watching. Hair on fire. Lol!

Now he is declassifying and releasing Obamagate tomorrow or Monday. Christopher Steele will be saying the Russian Hoax was a cover for Hillary’s emails. Delicious! Can’t wait!
Information being made public hasn't done anything except turn 2/3rds of the country into what only a couple years ago was called "crazy tin foil conspiracy theorists". Declassification means information already known by the government has been deemed by the government to no longer pose any direct or serious threat to the government. Any information being declassified will result in exactly ZERO legal repercussions. They already had the info to begin with and did nothing about it.

Oh, and the guy in Italy admitted to being part of the US election fraud. Why aren't we bombing Italy and China already? Why, because the "US Government" is a wholly owned subsidiary of various foreign agents.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 01-14-2021, 09:11 PM
Not riding the train

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
I really wish all these fantastical stories were true and Trump was getting ready to expose the swamp and start arresting and prosecuting the bad guys. But, y’all, this is all made up. There’s no Happily Ever After for Trump and his administration. I hate it, I really do. I hate that his last days in office are to be spent in disgrace and regret. We should all be celebrating a Trump second term but IT’S NOT HAPPENING!

I gotta give it to some Trump supporters, there are some who STILL believe this is just another move in Trump’s master plan and that God is going to cause some kind of massive coup on 1/20.

Let it go. Move on. The past four years were great (for the most part) but now we have to face the fact that on 1/21 Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. will be the new POTUS.

Bad guys won this round.
I don’t agree that Trump is spending his last days in disgrace and regret by any means. He hasn’t lost support. So, the only people who really believe that or want us to believe that are the dishonest Left and Rhinos. The people ruining our country.
Old 01-14-2021, 09:12 PM
Not riding the train

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
Information being made public hasn't done anything except turn 2/3rds of the country into what only a couple years ago was called "crazy tin foil conspiracy theorists". Declassification means information already known by the government has been deemed by the government to no longer pose any direct or serious threat to the government. Any information being declassified will result in exactly ZERO legal repercussions. They already had the info to begin with and did nothing about it.

Oh, and the guy in Italy admitted to being part of the US election fraud. Why aren't we bombing Italy and China already? Why, because the "US Government" is a wholly owned subsidiary of various foreign agents.
I think there are a lot of truths that aren’t declassified.