Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 07-17-2021, 10:36 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Government Facebook Police

There is no freedom of speech on any Social Media platform. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, OfferUp, or Craigslist. Guess what? No freedom of speech on any Vbulletin forum. You have admins in every Social Media one way or another. Why? Because someone is paying the bills. Do you pay for Facebook? Do you pay for Twitter? No, it is all free to you and they sell your information. Donald Trump, was removed from a few platforms. YouTubes, Twitter, but that is because he is a member of the platform like anyone else. They removed him, what reason did they give? Whatever reason they wanted. I've been banned from every forum I have ever been a member, including this one. I seen people corrected by the Admin, including myself. Watched and read the posts who challenged the admin, and see CC1 pipe up and reprimand the offending poster.

That's maybe why I thought you owned the forum CC1, because you made such a huff about anyone challenging the Admin's verdict. Anyway, threads have been locked, because they got out of hand. But that's acceptable because we don't own the place, we use the place for free. Therefore Social Media platforms like Facebook, if it wants to get rid of those who challenge the ownership's view of the vaccine. They have that right. Now, if an outside entity asks the owners to get rid of certain information, which the platform owners were already zapping and removing. Again it's their show, their property. So, alas, the internet has just turned around and shut down those who were always using it for....free. Anyway, most of Pennycost use Facebook, and will now be monitored by Big Brothaaa ( everyone must of been monitored since day 1). If you all don't use Social Media outside this quite place, then good for you. by the way, talking about paid platforms, we pay for our phones, but they need a warrant to get our text messages (even the deleted ones) yet that will soon change.

We have a POTUS who is a demented death rattle who walks like he has a full diaper. We have just had 7 months of this wet brain, and we still have three years and five months to go. Can you imagine what will happen by 2024? Everyone will be begging for a hero, a superman, a Donald Trump 4.0 to save them? Well, we shall see. So far its been falling apart pretty darn quick. But let's just relax and enjoy these video together shall we? These might be your next presidents?

Remember, the audio clip of Art Bell's popular radio show, Coast to Coast AM? Well, here it is. I MUST WARN LISTENERS IN ADVANCE. i WARN YOU WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO HEAR IS VERY DISTURBING INDEED. SOUNDS OF HELL.

Old 07-18-2021, 08:59 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Re: Government Facebook Police

https://en-volve.com/2021/07/17/bide...where-forever/

"The Biden administration has doubled-down on its desire to suppress American’s freedom, announcing that those who promote “misinformation” online should be permanently banned from all platforms, forever.

Psaki on Thursday proudly boasted the federal government is censoring American citizens and flagging “problematic” social media posts for Facebook to remove.

“We’ve increased disinformation research and tracking within the Surgeon General’s office,” Psaki told reporters on Thursday. “We’re flagging problematic posts for Facebook that spread disinformation.”

Psaki went even further on Friday, declaring that Americans who spread “misinformation” should be removed from every single online site that exists now and in the future.

“You shouldn’t be banned from one platform and not others if you providing ‘misinformation’ out there,” Psaki breathlessly told a room of unquestioning reporters."

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 07-18-2021, 09:04 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Don't forget: As you grow to realise you are in a burgeoning bolshevik dictatorship, these same people are assuring you that the election wasn't totally rigged. So obviously the solution is to vote harder next time...

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 07-18-2021, 09:16 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

The following is only possible if America has indeed been subjugated by Bolsheviks, just like McCarthy tried to warn us about:

https://www.theatlantic.com/culture/...lusive/608212/

Old 07-18-2021, 09:32 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
Don't forget: As you grow to realise you are in a burgeoning bolshevik dictatorship, these same people are assuring you that the election wasn't totally rigged.
So obviously the solution is to vote harder next time...
Old 07-18-2021, 09:58 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:

"The Biden administration has doubled-down on its desire to suppress American’s freedom, announcing that those who promote “misinformation” online should be permanently banned from all platforms, forever.

Psaki on Thursday proudly boasted the federal government is censoring American citizens and flagging “problematic” social media posts for Facebook to remove.

“We’ve increased disinformation research and tracking within the Surgeon General’s office,” Psaki told reporters on Thursday. “We’re flagging problematic posts for Facebook that spread disinformation.”

Psaki went even further on Friday, declaring that Americans who spread “misinformation” should be removed from every single online site that exists now and in the future.

“You shouldn’t be banned from one platform and not others if you providing ‘misinformation’ out there,” Psaki breathlessly told a room of unquestioning reporters."
So just imagine where we will be in 2024.

Creepy Uncle Joe is barely holding on.

Oh, and by the way, the vaccines are poison, don't get them.

https://www.newsweek.com/louisiana-m...poison-1610682

https://www.businessinsider.com/sist...e-shots-2021-7

Now don't you all feel slightly better? You see, these bad thinking people didn't believe the goodness of the vaccine. How it would make all their dreams come true. How it would shine a light unto their feet and lead them to a bigger brighter day. Now people died, and therefore they have had a change of heart. Yep, I always wondered one day they would mass vaccinate the planet. Bill and Melinda Gates started putting up money to vaccinate the world back in 2009, 2010? I just didn't know how they would implement it. I doubted the Orwellian scenario with the boot stomping on a face. Using force to push mass vaccination. But leaned more to subtle coercion. Aldous Huxley idea of people loving their slavery. People sucked up into media and medications until they are so zombified. A kind of chemical and media bread and circuses. Wasn't it Brother David Bernard who let the UPC know that they had nothing to worry about the coming vaccines?
They really want you to get vaccinated, I mean REALLY want you to do this, for their own good.
Old 07-19-2021, 10:51 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:

Well, well, well, You see boys and girls, ladies and friends, brothers and sisters, the NSA, and the CIA don't need competition. Governments have been using media since day one, and using it effectively to keep the huddled masses opposing themselves. As long as they have us in hair pulling contests they can merrily go on with their day to day business. They want us vaccinated. We are their cattle and they are our handlers, resistance is futile we will be assimilated. Sounds bleak? So, what are you going to do about? That's what comes out of their mouths, that is what is in their minds. Run on the Capitol? HA! Orchestrated by the people in D.C. themselves, the Capitol Police stepped out of the way of people pushing into the buildings (first wave probably hired) and they shot one person. Yep, things are going to get real interesting up to 2024. They don't care about misinformation, we have a president who is a professional swamp creature for over 47 years. A vice president who is light headed from drink everytime she is in front of the cameras. I was told that the Biden presidency will be overturned in August? Then Trump will be back in the White House. Ok, we will see. I didn't know how that can happen, but what do I know. This country is in a downhill spiral. What is interesting is that everyone can't do a thing about it.

Our president is Jesus, our Kingdom is His, and we need to focus on that place. Getting there in one piece.
Old 07-19-2021, 11:19 AM
J.esus i.s t.he o.ne God (463)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
Our president is Jesus, our Kingdom is His, and we need to focus on that place. Getting there in one piece.
I agree, but we can't ignore the temporal in our goal of achieving the eternal. It's not an either/or situation.
Sometimes hidden dangers spring on us suddenly. Those are out of our control. But when one can see the danger, and then refuses to arrest , all in the name of "God is in control", they are forfeiting God given, preventive opportunities.
Old 07-19-2021, 01:32 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jito463 View Post
I agree, but we can't ignore the temporal in our goal of achieving the eternal. It's not an either/or situation.
I don't see where the Bible makes that "temporal vs eternal" distinction, in the way most people seem to mean when they use that dichotomy. I do however see a distinction between Godly and worldly, heavenly and earthly, spiritual and carnal, God and man. All of which refer to the same thing basically: the distinction between God and His moral sovereignty over man on the one hand, and man and his unregenerate rebellious moral "autonomy" on the other hand.

If I read my Bible correctly, God's goal is to establish His dominion throughout all the earth, and we His people are a part of that mission. That is after all the Great Commission: to disciple the nations, teaching them to obey Christ. Unfortunately we've been too busy trying to get people into the pew and their pocketbook into the collection plate that we have for the most part forgotten our purpose.

Old 07-19-2021, 04:26 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
I don't see where the Bible makes that "temporal vs eternal" distinction, in the way most people seem to mean when they use that dichotomy. I do however see a distinction between Godly and worldly, heavenly and earthly, spiritual and carnal, God and man. All of which refer to the same thing basically: the distinction between God and His moral sovereignty over man on the one hand, and man and his unregenerate rebellious moral "autonomy" on the other hand.

If I read my Bible correctly, God's goal is to establish His dominion throughout all the earth, and we His people are a part of that mission. That is after all the Great Commission: to disciple the nations, teaching them to obey Christ. Unfortunately we've been too busy trying to get people into the pew and their pocketbook into the collection plate that we have for the most part forgotten our purpose.

American churches showed how they locked their doors and curled up in a ball at home. Live streaming services into ecclesiastical oblivion. No church was supposed to tuck tail and run under the porch. Loo at the Hasidim up in New York, they literally refused to stop assembling. With a tyrannical New York State government doing everything to try to stop them.