Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #51  
Old 04-30-2021, 10:12 AM
ILG's Avatar
ILG ILG is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 11,446
Re: HCQ/Ivermectin/Vaccines/Covid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
So... The CDC has NOW published guidelines for the corona diagnosis requiring PCR "results" of LESS THAN 28 cycles. Which means all the fear porn generated for the last 15 months is exactly that - fear porn produced by an agency dictating public policy. All the damage done to society? Oh well, right?

[https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-1...stigation.pdf]
Yes, the WHO changed this on **Jan 20th**. Inauguration day!
__________________
Those who say it cannot be done should not interrupt the people doing it. ~Chinese Proverb

When I was young and clever, I wanted to change the world. Now that I am older and wiser, I strive to change myself. ~
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 04-30-2021, 11:15 AM
Esaias's Avatar
Esaias Esaias is offline
Unvaxxed Pureblood


 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Zion aka TEXAS
Posts: 24,899
Re: HCQ/Ivermectin/Vaccines/Covid

Meanwhile:

Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 05-03-2021, 11:27 AM
ILG's Avatar
ILG ILG is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 11,446
Re: HCQ/Ivermectin/Vaccines/Covid

A while back I posted a video done by a man by the name of Geert Vanden Bossche. This is a man who has worked for many years on vaccinations and is an expert in the field. In this video, he spoke about mass vaccinations and how they create dangerous mutations. He wrote a letter to the WHO urging them to stop mass vaccinating. Here is a chart showing when the mass vaccination campaign began in India and how the cases are now surging out of control there. Here also is a link to Geert Vanden Bossche's website where you can read about why Covid-19 mass vaccination campaigns promote dominance of selective immune escape variants. There have been countless doctors and scientists warning about this but they are not allowed on the mainstream media or on facebook or twitter. Vanden Bossche wants to create yet another vaccine to "fix" this. I don't necessarily agree with this but I think his warning is worth looking at.

https://www.geertvandenbossche.org/
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Mass Vaccinations in India.jpg (10.1 KB, 1 views)
__________________
Those who say it cannot be done should not interrupt the people doing it. ~Chinese Proverb

When I was young and clever, I wanted to change the world. Now that I am older and wiser, I strive to change myself. ~
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 05-03-2021, 12:24 PM
Pressing-On's Avatar
Pressing-On Pressing-On is offline
Not riding the train


 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 48,459
Re: HCQ/Ivermectin/Vaccines/Covid

Thanks for all the info! I do remember you posting about Bossche.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 05-03-2021, 02:40 PM
Esaias's Avatar
Esaias Esaias is offline
Unvaxxed Pureblood


 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Zion aka TEXAS
Posts: 24,899
Re: HCQ/Ivermectin/Vaccines/Covid

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILG View Post
A while back I posted a video done by a man by the name of Geert Vanden Bossche. This is a man who has worked for many years on vaccinations and is an expert in the field. In this video, he spoke about mass vaccinations and how they create dangerous mutations. He wrote a letter to the WHO urging them to stop mass vaccinating. Here is a chart showing when the mass vaccination campaign began in India and how the cases are now surging out of control there. Here also is a link to Geert Vanden Bossche's website where you can read about why Covid-19 mass vaccination campaigns promote dominance of selective immune escape variants. There have been countless doctors and scientists warning about this but they are not allowed on the mainstream media or on facebook or twitter. Vanden Bossche wants to create yet another vaccine to "fix" this. I don't necessarily agree with this but I think his warning is worth looking at.

https://www.geertvandenbossche.org/
The genetic modification masquerading as a vaccine is causing the "spike". However, the media has circulated an old photo from a gas leak in India from years ago as evidence of people dying in the streets now from the supposed "spike". Strange pandemic when it requires blatant media fakery to convince people something is "happening".

Meanwhile they want to vax the food supply:

https://allianceforscience.cornell.e...-it-a-reality/
__________________
Visit the Apostolic House Church YouTube Channel!


Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - http://www.robertwr.com/

Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 05-05-2021, 09:08 PM
ILG's Avatar
ILG ILG is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 11,446
Re: HCQ/Ivermectin/Vaccines/Covid

An interesting video on the suppression of ivermectin and the conflicts of interest that are making it happen.

__________________
Those who say it cannot be done should not interrupt the people doing it. ~Chinese Proverb

When I was young and clever, I wanted to change the world. Now that I am older and wiser, I strive to change myself. ~
  #57  
Old 05-05-2021, 09:10 PM
ILG's Avatar
ILG ILG is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 11,446
Re: HCQ/Ivermectin/Vaccines/Covid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
The genetic modification masquerading as a vaccine is causing the "spike". However, the media has circulated an old photo from a gas leak in India from years ago as evidence of people dying in the streets now from the supposed "spike". Strange pandemic when it requires blatant media fakery to convince people something is "happening".

Meanwhile they want to vax the food supply:

https://allianceforscience.cornell.e...-it-a-reality/
Yikes! That's nuts!!

I think Melinda Gates comments on needing to vaccinate the older population around the world before expanding vaccinations in certain areas is telling. I think she believes in what they are doing but Bill doesn't want to share the vax patent info etc with other countries. Maybe she finally saw his evil side.
__________________
Those who say it cannot be done should not interrupt the people doing it. ~Chinese Proverb

When I was young and clever, I wanted to change the world. Now that I am older and wiser, I strive to change myself. ~
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 05-05-2021, 09:12 PM
ILG's Avatar
ILG ILG is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 11,446
Re: HCQ/Ivermectin/Vaccines/Covid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressing-On View Post
Thanks for all the info! I do remember you posting about Bossche.
You're welcome!
__________________
Those who say it cannot be done should not interrupt the people doing it. ~Chinese Proverb

When I was young and clever, I wanted to change the world. Now that I am older and wiser, I strive to change myself. ~
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 05-07-2021, 04:53 PM
ILG's Avatar
ILG ILG is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 11,446
Re: HCQ/Ivermectin/Vaccines/Covid

Incredible Interview with Michael Yeadon, former Vice President and Chief Science Officer of Pfizer, where he worked for 16 years.
He outlines his position on the pandemic, the vaccine, the issue of variants, boosters and the loss of our civil liberties. It is truly an appeal to the world.

He talks about how we are being lied to and how the measures that are being put into place, including vaccinations, are completely medically unnecessary and may be harmful.

https://rumble.com/vg4inv-michael-ye...-lockdown.html
__________________
Those who say it cannot be done should not interrupt the people doing it. ~Chinese Proverb

When I was young and clever, I wanted to change the world. Now that I am older and wiser, I strive to change myself. ~
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 05-12-2021, 12:19 PM
Esaias's Avatar
Esaias Esaias is offline
Unvaxxed Pureblood


 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Zion aka TEXAS
Posts: 24,899
Re: HCQ/Ivermectin/Vaccines/Covid

So apparently there is a Covid Vax Magnet Challenge on TikTok. People have been demonstrating the covid gene therapy shot leaves a metallic magnet-attracting residue at the site of injection.
__________________
Visit the Apostolic House Church YouTube Channel!


Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - http://www.robertwr.com/

Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Synthetic Life Forms Soon To Be In Vaccines Digging4Truth Fellowship Hall 20 08-02-2021 10:44 PM
Mandatory Vaccines from Satan Evang.Benincasa Fellowship Hall 25 02-03-2021 03:52 AM
Vaccines: Conspiracy of Silence Esaias Fellowship Hall 1 04-13-2020 04:36 AM
New vaccines alter your DNA Esaias Fellowship Hall 25 12-01-2019 01:25 PM
Vaccines! Vaccinations! Video! Esaias Fellowship Hall 2 04-30-2019 10:24 PM

 
User Infomation
Your Avatar

Latest Threads
- by shag

Help Support AFF!

Advertisement




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.