Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #351  
Old 10-19-2021, 10:29 PM
jfrog's Avatar
jfrog jfrog is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 8,942
Re: Not Vaccinated Enemy of the People!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
If a covid patient dies in a car crash did they die of covid?

Oops...
Totally agree. Do you agree with me? Or is this one of those times where you avoid answering?
__________________
You better watch out before I blitzkrieg your thread cause I'm the Thread Nazi now!
Reply With Quote
  #352  
Old Yesterday, 06:31 AM
Jito463 Jito463 is offline
J.esus i.s t.he o.ne God (463)


 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 2,636
Re: Not Vaccinated Enemy of the People!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfrog View Post
If a stage 4 brain cancer patient gets hit by a car did he die because of brain cancer or the car wreck?
If a healthy child catches C19, do they typically die?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
Sometimes hidden dangers spring on us suddenly. Those are out of our control. But when one can see the danger, and then refuses to arrest , all in the name of "God is in control", they are forfeiting God given, preventive opportunities.
Reply With Quote
  #353  
Old Yesterday, 07:03 AM
jediwill83's Avatar
jediwill83 jediwill83 is offline
Believe, Obey, Declare


 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Columbia Louisiana
Posts: 3,627
Re: Not Vaccinated Enemy of the People!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jito463 View Post
If a healthy child catches C19, do they typically die?

My 5 year old got it. Shes had worse colds. No joke. About a month before she got some mess that I was certain had to be covid...tested neg. Then she gets some sniffles with a slight temp and it was covid.
__________________
Blessed are the merciful for they SHALL obtain mercy.
Reply With Quote
  #354  
Old Yesterday, 11:13 AM
Jito463 Jito463 is offline
J.esus i.s t.he o.ne God (463)


 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 2,636
Re: Not Vaccinated Enemy of the People!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediwill83 View Post
My 5 year old got it. Shes had worse colds. No joke. About a month before she got some mess that I was certain had to be covid...tested neg. Then she gets some sniffles with a slight temp and it was covid.
Statistically, children are more at risk from the flu than C19.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
Sometimes hidden dangers spring on us suddenly. Those are out of our control. But when one can see the danger, and then refuses to arrest , all in the name of "God is in control", they are forfeiting God given, preventive opportunities.
Reply With Quote
  #355  
Old Yesterday, 11:54 AM
jfrog's Avatar
jfrog jfrog is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 8,942
Re: Not Vaccinated Enemy of the People!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jito463 View Post
If a healthy child catches C19, do they typically die?
healthy children not typically dying from COVID doesn’t Indicate that non-healthy children do not die from it.

One would instead say that it’s their unhealthiness that explained why covid killed them but not others that were like them except healthy.
__________________
You better watch out before I blitzkrieg your thread cause I'm the Thread Nazi now!

Last edited by jfrog; Yesterday at 12:03 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #356  
Old Yesterday, 01:55 PM
Evang.Benincasa's Avatar
Evang.Benincasa Evang.Benincasa is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 37,750
Re: Not Vaccinated Enemy of the People!!!!

I still haven't gotten this pandemic virus, neither did my wife or anyone in my family.
__________________
“The cry, Give me television and hamburgers, but don't bother me with the responsibilities of liberty.” — Aldous Huxley
Reply With Quote
  #357  
Old Yesterday, 09:12 PM
Jito463 Jito463 is offline
J.esus i.s t.he o.ne God (463)


 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 2,636
Re: Not Vaccinated Enemy of the People!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfrog View Post
healthy children not typically dying from COVID doesn’t Indicate that non-healthy children do not die from it.

One would instead say that it’s their unhealthiness that explained why covid killed them but not others that were like them except healthy.
That's exactly my point. Healthy children are statistically at zero risk from C19. However, the media likes to exploit the extremely rare instances where a child does die from it, to try and scare parents into taking their kids to get the jab.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
Sometimes hidden dangers spring on us suddenly. Those are out of our control. But when one can see the danger, and then refuses to arrest , all in the name of "God is in control", they are forfeiting God given, preventive opportunities.
Reply With Quote
  #358  
Old Yesterday, 10:35 PM
coksiw coksiw is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 1,451
Re: Not Vaccinated Enemy of the People!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jito463 View Post
That's exactly my point. Healthy children are statistically at zero risk from C19. However, the media likes to exploit the extremely rare instances where a child does die from it, to try and scare parents into taking their kids to get the jab.
It is called "social behavior modification" as Fauci puts it, a.k.a., misleading, manipulating, etc...
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Will Brother David K Bernard get vaccinated? Evang.Benincasa Fellowship Hall 176 08-16-2021 10:00 PM
The enemy phareztamar Fellowship Hall 0 07-31-2017 01:33 AM
Attacks of the enemy! ctclady11 Prayer Closet 3 12-14-2014 09:24 PM
GOD is YOUR ENEMY Trying2DoRight Fellowship Hall 1 11-17-2013 10:45 PM
Have You Ever Had a Christian Enemy? Nahum Fellowship Hall 27 07-24-2008 08:04 PM

 
User Infomation
Your Avatar

Latest Threads
- by jfrog
- by Salome

Help Support AFF!

Advertisement




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.