Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 11-06-2014, 06:56 PM
Registered Member

Re: Debunking a 9-11 myth

I also know that when someone wants to demolish a skyscraper they bring in experts that study and examine the building beforehand. The reason is they want it to collapse on itself. If not the building would tilt and spread wreckage everywhere and damage other buildings. The experts are very specific about where they place explosives, what type of explosive and how the explosion is aimed. Then they are very specific about the timing of the explosions. Everything must be perfect or the building will not collapse on itself.
The twin towers did indeed collapse on itself, miraculously. This reason alone makes me believe the government is hiding something.

Anyone remember the TWA flight that was shot down on take off? Ooopppsss I mean exploded in mid air from a lightning strike or some other event but not from a missile. Even though eye witness testimony said there were vapor trails leading up to the plane. Yeah, I think the government is hiding the truth there as well.

Lets not forget the Lusitania. The US government was shipping supplies to Europe using human shields. Germany told this country they would sink the ship because it was carrying military equipment. The US government didn't care. The was a civilian liner that was being used for military purposes. When it was sunk the US forgot to tell the nation that it was sunk because of the military hardware they placed on it. Instead they told the world the evil Germans sunk a civilian ship. This was the impetus for the US to join Europe in WWI.

Let's not forget the placebo's that were given black men so they could chart the effects of syphilis.

Back to the present, why is it we don't hear about the NSA anymore?
What about the reporter that was investigating Bengahzi that was hacked by the government?
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewir...-video-hacking

Should we talk about Fast and Furious? Where it appears Democrats wanted criminals to get guns and perpetrate crime so they could then whine about gun violence.

I don't trust the government and believe they are hiding the truth.
Old 11-06-2014, 08:18 PM
Temporary Occupant of Earth

I do not believe my government would lie to me.

Do Not Argue With Idiots, they will just bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Old 11-06-2014, 10:56 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abiding Now View Post
Old 11-07-2014, 12:17 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Anyone who believes the Official Conspiracy Theory put out by the goobermint and the medianites is not really capable of rationality, imo.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 11-07-2014, 12:32 AM
Go Dodgers!

The evidence shows that the "conspiracy" idea that a building could not collapse from burning fuel is false.

1. There is One God. This one God reveals Himself distinctly as Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
  2. The Son is God himself in a human form or "God manifested in the flesh" (1Tim 3:16)
  3. Every sinner must repent of their sins.
  4. That Jesus name baptism is the only biblical mode of water baptism.
  5. That the Holy Ghost is for today and is received by faith with the initial evidence of speaking in tongues.
  6. The saint will go on to strive to live a holy life, pleasing to God.
Old 11-07-2014, 08:30 AM
uncharismatic conservative maverick

Quote:
LOL Abiding, are you serious????? I hope you were joking. Politicians lie all the time.
Old 11-07-2014, 08:33 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Old 11-07-2014, 08:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praxeas View Post
The evidence shows that the "conspiracy" idea that a building could not collapse from burning fuel is false.
I don't know...airplanes had crashed into skyscrapers before, without those results. One might even expect some local damage-a partial collapse-but to believe that the whole tower could be brought down?
Old 11-07-2014, 12:49 PM
Go Dodgers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shazeep View Post
I don't know...airplanes had crashed into skyscrapers before, without those results. One might even expect some local damage-a partial collapse-but to believe that the whole tower could be brought down?
A Commerical Jet is not an air plane. We aren't talking about a prop driven commuter plane.

Tell me when and where any other time a commercial jet slammed into a tower?

As for the whole tower. It's a matter of mechanics...physics. The plane hit 3/4s of the way up. So 1/4 of the entire building was sitting on top of the impact area.

Those I beams begin to buckle from the heat and the weight and ALL that load above the impact site comes down onto the next level..nothing can hold that much of a load and gravity.

I don't see how that can be a mystery to anyone.

1. There is One God. This one God reveals Himself distinctly as Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
  2. The Son is God himself in a human form or "God manifested in the flesh" (1Tim 3:16)
  3. Every sinner must repent of their sins.
  4. That Jesus name baptism is the only biblical mode of water baptism.
  5. That the Holy Ghost is for today and is received by faith with the initial evidence of speaking in tongues.
  6. The saint will go on to strive to live a holy life, pleasing to God.