Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 05-05-2021, 09:06 AM
Nicodemus1968's Avatar
Nicodemus1968 Nicodemus1968 is online now
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Unites States
Posts: 1,927
Re: Evidence that Trump Won

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC1 View Post
Yup. I find it funny that the folks who claim the election is rigged don't realize how absurd that is because if the Dems had rigged it they would not have lost a bunch of House seats and almost their majority there.
That would've made it look even the more suspicious if they won every seat. Im not saying everyone loved Trump, yet, those are some pretty rose covered glasses you have to believe the election was upstanding.


Quote:
Originally Posted by CC1 View Post
How hard is it to understand that no matter how rabid the 40% of folks who liked Trump were that is nowhere near a majority? Polls like the Gallup poll that for half a century or so have kept track of Presidential approval had Trump never cracking 50%. Even with a booming economy before Covid. That is just how polarizing his idiocy was and how clueless he was about needing to expand his base to win over the independents who decide every Presidential election.
That man you claim to be an idiot never held a public office, then assended into the office of the Presidency on his first try.

The whole thing about he never reached over 50% approval is very easy to explain. When you're being accused of using foreign countries to rig an election, and for over half your first term you're being investigated by the party that can't stand you. Meanwhile the coverage of you is so biased that 90% of news all day every day for 4 years is nothing but negative. You can see that it would be very easy in a dumb down America how votes can be swayed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC1 View Post
He was his own worst enemy because for every MAGA fan who loved his mafia thug persona there were more who were disgusted by it and how he demeaned the Presidency. I voted for him twice but only to try and avoid the speedy road to socialism I knew the Dems would have us on.
Then you should not have voted. Why allow yourself to vote for a man that is apparent you cannot stand. Your convictions are that easily persuaded that you vote for a man that in every essence goes against your conscience?

Socialism, communism whichever word we can describe America, is going to happen. It's not going to happen because Biden is in office, nor would it be slowed down if Trump remained. They're not in control, yet Jesus is. This nation will be judged at the hand of the living God. Doesn't matter what party is in office.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC1 View Post
There is only one person to blame for Donald Trump's reelection loss and that is Donald Trump. Terrible campaign. Just throwing red meat out to his MAGA groupies and doing nothing to reach out beyond that core group that was nowhere near a majority of voters.
I disagree.

His loss comes at the hand of the;

Establishment (both sides)
News Media
Tech gods
__________________
"Watch and Pray That you Enter not into Temptation"
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 05-05-2021, 12:36 PM
Esaias's Avatar
Esaias Esaias is offline
Master ThreadKiller


 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Zion aka TEXAS
Posts: 24,375
Re: Evidence that Trump Won

https://hereistheevidence.com
__________________
Visit the Apostolic House Church YouTube Channel!


Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - http://www.robertwr.com/

Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 05-06-2021, 07:09 AM
Originalist Originalist is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 9,918
Re: Evidence that Trump Won

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
Only those who are willfully blind or sympathetic to the theft won't accept this.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 05-06-2021, 07:10 AM
Originalist Originalist is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 9,918
Re: Evidence that Trump Won

If there was no theft, then what is Biden worried about? The courts refuse to block the audit, so he'll just shut it down with Stalinist police power. Some of you on this board deserve to live under tyranny.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ounty-ballots/
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 05-06-2021, 08:07 AM
Nicodemus1968's Avatar
Nicodemus1968 Nicodemus1968 is online now
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Unites States
Posts: 1,927
Re: Evidence that Trump Won

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
If there was no theft, then what is Biden worried about? The courts refuse to block the audit, so he'll just shut it down with Stalinist police power. Some of you on this board deserve to live under tyranny.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ounty-ballots/
I saw that info yesterday.

You know I could understand that Trump could’ve lost Wisconsin, that state has gone Red and Blue a number of times. Yet, Arizona, Georgia? I don’t think so! Even Pennsylvania I have a hard time seeing Trump losing or lost that state.

Why do you think they’re trying to shut him up, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube are all the puppet masters that are trying to show their control.
__________________
"Watch and Pray That you Enter not into Temptation"
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 05-06-2021, 10:23 AM
Pressing-On's Avatar
Pressing-On Pressing-On is offline
Not riding the train


 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 48,431
Re: Evidence that Trump Won

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
If there was no theft, then what is Biden worried about? The courts refuse to block the audit, so he'll just shut it down with Stalinist police power. Some of you on this board deserve to live under tyranny.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ounty-ballots/
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 05-12-2021, 04:46 PM
Originalist Originalist is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 9,918
Re: Evidence that Trump Won

An Un-Woke Brutha shares even more evidence why Trump won...

  #18  
Old 05-12-2021, 07:09 PM
Esaias's Avatar
Esaias Esaias is offline
Master ThreadKiller


 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Zion aka TEXAS
Posts: 24,375
Re: Evidence that Trump Won

I wouldn't be surprised if the military is in charge and "government" and "politics" is now just essentially a movie to keep people complacent long enough for the transition:

http://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=7HS31USNUUKA
__________________
Visit the Apostolic House Church YouTube Channel!


Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - http://www.robertwr.com/

Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 05-13-2021, 02:27 PM
n david n david is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 17,738
Re: Evidence that Trump Won

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicodemus1968 View Post
I saw that info yesterday.

You know I could understand that Trump could’ve lost Wisconsin, that state has gone Red and Blue a number of times. Yet, Arizona, Georgia? I don’t think so! Even Pennsylvania I have a hard time seeing Trump losing or lost that state.

Why do you think they’re trying to shut him up, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube are all the puppet masters that are trying to show their control.
Can't say for Georgia but Arizona has been teetering on the edge for many years. Don't forget, Janet Napolitano was a two term Governor here before resigning to join the Obama administration. Prior to the late 80s, Arizona was mostly blue territory.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the GOP lose the Governor's race next year. Doug Ducey is term limited so he can't run again.

The problem is we're getting a bunch of California liberals moving here because they hate what's happened to California; yet, they bring their liberal politics with them.

There are a lot of Mormons in my area that never liked Trump.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Dems Admit: No Evidence of Trump/Russia Conspiracy n david Political Talk 13 03-29-2017 10:48 AM
More Evidence Trump Won't Do What He Says n david Political Talk 12 03-31-2016 12:22 PM
more evidence to the seeing canam Political Talk 0 07-13-2012 02:49 PM
more evidence canam Fellowship Hall 3 07-06-2012 08:30 AM
~I now have the evidence!~ Pastor Keith Fellowship Hall 30 01-02-2008 09:38 PM

 
User Infomation
Your Avatar

Latest Threads
- by coksiw
- by Salome

Help Support AFF!

Advertisement




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.