Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 12-24-2009, 03:52 PM
delete account

Re: Secret Sister 2009

I sent my SS a Christmas present but am going to send her a revealing gift in a couple weeks. If she knows who I am...please stand up! I have no clue who mine is...so you can tell me. I appreciate all the gifts, chocolate, but most especially the prayers.

Love & Blessings, Rhoni
Old 12-25-2009, 07:01 PM
delete account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouvere View Post
Hey I used Amazon since it did not matter if she knows my name now.
Sis Dana,

Thursday I got my gift in the mail and it was awesome. A beautiful music box with a full nativity scene. It played Silent Night. Thank you so much for all the wonderful gifts through the year and most especially the prayers.

Again, Thank you so much.

Love,
Rhonda
Old 12-25-2009, 07:06 PM
Blessed and Highly Favored

I still do not know who my Secret Sister is.
Old 12-25-2009, 07:08 PM
delete account

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm05 View Post
I

Ok I guess this would be a good time to let you know I AM your Secret Sister!!! It was fun!!! Glad you liked your gifts!!! You're still in my prayers.

Will we continue to have a S.S. in 2010? I really enjoyed it!!! By the way I do not know who my S.S. is. She was a huge blessing!!! Enjoyed all the gifts and cards. Thank you again!!!
Debbie,

LOL. I bet you knew who I was. I enjoyed being your SS. You are so precious...I even got a thank you card and an address change!

Love & Prayers,
Rhonda
Old 12-25-2009, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhoni View Post
Debbie,

LOL. I bet you knew who I was. I enjoyed being your SS. You are so precious...I even got a thank you card and an address change!

Love & Prayers,
Rhonda
LOL, I had no clue!!! Thank you so much!!! Funny thing is that this morning I was reading one of your posts, I noticed the scriptures you have on your signature from the book of Jeremiah. In one of the books you blessed me with you wrote Jeremiah 29:11. Caught my attention and told my mom. Not knowing you were my S.S. Again, thank you for all the lovely gifts and cards. I love cards!!! LOL!!! God bless you!!!
Old 12-25-2009, 07:18 PM
delete account

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm05 View Post
LOL, I had no clue!!! Thank you so much!!! Funny thing is that this morning I was reading one of your posts, I noticed the scriptures you have on your signature from the book of Jeremiah. In one of the books you blessed me with you wrote Jeremiah 29:11. Caught my attention and told my mom. Not knowing you were my S.S. Again, thank you for all the lovely gifts and cards. I love cards!!! LOL!!! God bless you!!!

You are more than welcome. I have prayed so much for you. I have some older books that I read years ago by some of the authors you like but I didn't want to send you used books.

You were such fun and I am glad you enjoyed the cards.

Be Blessed,
Rhoni
Old 01-03-2010, 07:47 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Sis Dana,

Thursday I got my gift in the mail and it was awesome. A beautiful music box with a full nativity scene. It played Silent Night. Thank you so much for all the wonderful gifts through the year and most especially the prayers.

Again, Thank you so much.

Love,
Rhonda
Dear Rhonda,
I prayed for you all year. I am hoping that in the coming year the changes that are headed your way move you into the place in Jesus you have always dreamed of possessing. I have been in several countries and states this year and packed some of your gifts along with me. Did you wonder when one came with a prison address??? haha.... I worked as a nurse at a prison for a
while earlier in 2009. That was the one I really laughed about. I am glad you liked the music box and that it arrived safely. I bought it online while I was traveling to be on a radio program in Alabama. My only desire is that I would have liked another secret year to buy you things and pray for you. I secret surprises.lol....In Jesus Dana
Old 01-04-2010, 09:32 PM

Quote:
You are more than welcome. I have prayed so much for you. I have some older books that I read years ago by some of the authors you like but I didn't want to send you used books.

You were such fun and I am glad you enjoyed the cards.

Be Blessed,
Rhoni
Thank you for your prayers!!! I know God heard your prayers!!! My sister is finally drug and alcohol free after 30 plus years!!! She's been clean and sober 9 months!!! Thank the good Lord!!!!