Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Newsroom > Political Talk
Facebook

Notices

Political Talk Political News

Old 11-13-2015, 03:52 PM
Pride of the Neighborhood

Terror Attacks In Paris

Once again---it appears we have terrorism in a Western Country killing men, women, and children.

More details to come.

‎When a newspaper posed the question, "What's Wrong with the World?" G. K. Chesterton reputedly wrote a brief letter in response: "Dear Sirs: I am. Sincerely Yours, G. K. Chesterton." That is the attitude of someone who has grasped the message of Jesus.
Old 11-13-2015, 03:54 PM

Re: Terror Attacks In Paris

I know, I know, it's because it's how mean the USA is and how bad Israel is. They have good reason to do these things. It's our fault.

‎When a newspaper posed the question, "What's Wrong with the World?" G. K. Chesterton reputedly wrote a brief letter in response: "Dear Sirs: I am. Sincerely Yours, G. K. Chesterton." That is the attitude of someone who has grasped the message of Jesus.
Old 11-13-2015, 03:59 PM

French borders have been closed while they search for some of the terrorists.

One report has 100 hostages being held in a concert hall.

Others attacked at a French-German soccer match.

Old 11-13-2015, 04:00 PM

11/13 in France will be the equivalent to our 9/11

Old 11-13-2015, 04:01 PM

Another attack in a large shopping mall.

Old 11-13-2015, 04:03 PM
Registered Member

What a coincidence...

So all those poor refugees aren't just refugees after all.

And just think, obammy wants the US to take, IIRC, over 10,000 of these terrorists.
Old 11-13-2015, 04:04 PM

One report saying attackers shouting "Allah Ahkbar".

Safe to say these are Muslim terrorists. Don't want to offend, but I think it's safe to make this conclusion. I'm going to go out on a limb and say they aren't Argentinian, Tahitian, or Norwegian terrorists.

Old 11-13-2015, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
What a coincidence...

So all those poor refugees aren't just refugees after all.

And just think, obammy wants the US to take, IIRC, over 10,000 of these terrorists.
Yeah, let's show the Arabic/Muslim world that we want to be nice guys and get along. Because you know, it's because we are the big bully that they hate us.

It wouldn't have anything to do with their deeply held religious beliefs.

Old 11-13-2015, 04:06 PM

Let's shake hands with them and smile and believe they really don't want nuclear weapons---they just want cheap electricity...

Old 11-13-2015, 04:07 PM

Liberal immigration policies in Europe have set the stage for this nonesense. Our stupid immigration policies here will invite disaster before it's over with.