Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 10-10-2018, 10:50 AM
of 9!! :)

Re: Hurricane Michael

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
We are in this storm's direct path. We evacuated late Monday to middle Ga.
Hello Sis, so glad y'all evacuated! Looks like this is a very bad storm. Praying for all of you.
Old 10-10-2018, 11:12 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanah View Post
Stay safe.

I'm from central Florida, so I know well what you are going through.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MawMaw View Post
Hello Sis, so glad y'all evacuated! Looks like this is a very bad storm. Praying for all of you.
Thanks! Hey Maw Maw, hope all is well with you and your family. Appreciate the prayers. Not worried about things, they can be replaced. Our oldest, however, is still in the path of the hurricane. I'm concerned she may have missed her opportunity to leave.
Old 10-10-2018, 05:43 PM
of 9!! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
Thanks! Hey Maw Maw, hope all is well with you and your family. Appreciate the prayers. Not worried about things, they can be replaced. Our oldest, however, is still in the path of the hurricane. I'm concerned she may have missed her opportunity to leave.
Yes, amen, things can be replaced! Have you heard from your oldest child yet? Continuing in prayer....from the pictures and video I've seen, it looks devastating.
Old 10-10-2018, 05:57 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

According to global wind map (a collaboration by several weather agencies) top surface wind speed is currently around 35 mph.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 10-10-2018, 06:04 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Drudge is reporting (based on NOAA and Weather Underground data) that it landed with 155 mph sustained winds. I don't believe it one bit.

NOAA and US weather agencies keep hyping up these storms because fake news and muh global warming carbon tax propaganda. It's irresponsible and is going to get people killed.

Has anyone actually there reported Hurricane Camille level devastation? Entire towns should be wiped flat off the map from 155+ mph sustained winds.

They did the same thing with the last hurricane, where NOAA takes wind speeds thousands of feet above surface and then reports that as the sustained winds. Nobody cares about windspeed at 1 or 2 kilometers above surface except airplanes. What matters is surface windspeed.

The windmap reports windspeed in km/ph which means you take the reading and multiply by .62 to get mph. Make sure you are looking at SURFACE windspeed not 12000 ft in the air.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 10-10-2018, 10:16 PM
Banned

Prayers for the region.

Luke 21:25
And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

Sights and sounds of powerful hurricane Michael:
https://youtu.be/sC2irnBE7x4
Old 10-10-2018, 11:30 PM
Isaiah 56:4-5

Good grief
Old 10-11-2018, 08:36 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
Drudge is reporting (based on NOAA and Weather Underground data) that it landed with 155 mph sustained winds. I don't believe it one bit.

NOAA and US weather agencies keep hyping up these storms because fake news and muh global warming carbon tax propaganda. It's irresponsible and is going to get people killed.

Has anyone actually there reported Hurricane Camille level devastation? Entire towns should be wiped flat off the map from 155+ mph sustained winds.

They did the same thing with the last hurricane, where NOAA takes wind speeds thousands of feet above surface and then reports that as the sustained winds. Nobody cares about windspeed at 1 or 2 kilometers above surface except airplanes. What matters is surface windspeed.

The windmap reports windspeed in km/ph which means you take the reading and multiply by .62 to get mph. Make sure you are looking at SURFACE windspeed not 12000 ft in the air.
Has the methodolgy the use for measuring wind speed changed?
Old 10-11-2018, 08:56 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfrog View Post
Has the methodolgy the use for measuring wind speed changed?
I'm sure that if this hurricane's power is misrepresented we'll see a flood of videos, counter testimonies, and outcry against the media.

So far, the videos I've seen and first hand accounts that I've read show that this thing was no joke.
Old 10-11-2018, 09:41 AM
Registered Member

I’ve seen lots of roofs getting ripped off