Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Sanctuary > Deep Waters
Facebook

Notices

Deep Waters 'Deep Calleth Unto Deep ' -The place to go for Ministry discussions. Please keep it civil. Remember to discuss the issues, not each other.

Old 08-16-2020, 01:57 PM
Believe, Obey, Declare

Re: Judaism is not Hebraism

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetUsReason View Post
Thank you for sharing your beliefs on this. Very interesting. As a north-eastern US resident, I've spent alot of time around Jews, yet have never come across a Chinese-Asian Jew. Where might we find those, and why do you believe there are so many? I'm unfamiliar with this.

I do find it incredible though that you recognize no fulfillment of prophecy in the current state of Israel! Will have to agree to disagree with you on that! God's hand in the reestablishment of Israel to the land over the past century has been, as far as I can see, by far the most incredible and precisely-fulfilled end-time prophecy that can be observed during our time. The precision with which these events have fulfilled many prophecies is impossible for me to overlook. The precise alignments of the dates of these events alone demonstrates a higher power being involved orchestrating the fulfillment with extreme specificity. Statistically, this could not have happened by chance, and is an evidence of divine design and appointment. If you're not familiar with this, I encourage you to look into it. It is an extensive study of its own (one that I plan to fully document in the future), but is too much to delve into here.

If it was that significant of an occurrence it should be able to be explained simply no?
Old 08-16-2020, 02:26 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediwill83 View Post
If it was that significant of an occurrence it should be able to be explained simply no?
Yes, and it can be. My point is there are levels of depth you can go in exploring this. Because of its extreme significance, volumes can be written on it.
Old 08-16-2020, 03:05 PM
Believe, Obey, Declare

Quote:
Yes, and it can be. My point is there are levels of depth you can go in exploring this. Because of its extreme significance, volumes can be written on it.

This Jewish reformation...will God once again accept sacrifice or will it be required that they repent of their sins, are baptised in the name of Jesus for the remission of those sins and be filled with the HolyGhost with evidence of speaking in an unknown tongue as the Spirit gives the utterance?
Old 08-16-2020, 03:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Yes, I see two clear worldwide regatherings of Israel prophesied in Scripture. The first, a regathering in unbelief (which I believe we've witnessed in the past 100 years) and the final and second, a regathering in faith (after the Second Coming). That wasn't really my question though. The OP seems to believe all of modern Jewry is Edomite imposters, so I'm curious who the you all believe the "real" Jews are then. I know some people who believe strongly in the fake Jews theory take it as far as to deny the re-emergence of the nation of Israel as even being a prophetic event at all. In fact, many of them are steeped in anti-Semitism and will actually call supporters of Israel "Zionists" as a pejorative.
I simply know that God made a promise to Abraham to save his physical descendants in the future.
I trust God was being truthful to him and will fulfill His word.
After Abraham died, God spoke about this same promise through the prophets, Jesus, then the Apostles.
It is laced from Genesis to Revelation.
I don't want to even start posting passages that you already know concerning this promise, but I trust you know them all(per your studies).
Some day, God will save all of physical national Israel, as they are sinners today...the way He saves everyone else.
His promise to Abraham will be fulfilled on that day. If God fibs here, half our Bible is a false deceptive book..
Folks merely question God's logistical operation, which is a non-starter.

Last edited by 1 God; 08-16-2020 at 03:36 PM.
Old 08-16-2020, 03:40 PM
Believe, Obey, Declare

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1 God View Post
I simply know that God made a promise to Abraham to save his physical descendants in the future.
I trust God was being truthful to him and will fulfill His word.
After Abraham died, God spoke about this same promise through the prophets, Jesus, then the Apostles.
It is laced from Genesis to Revelation.
I don't want to even start posting passages that you already know concerning this promise, but I trust you know them all(per your studies).
Some day, God will save all of physical national Israel, as they are sinners today...the way He saves everyone else.
His promise to Abraham will be fulfilled on that day. If God fibs here, half our Bible is a false deceptive book..
Folks merely question God's logistical operation, which is a non-starter.

Saves everyone else how?

Is it your belief that they will be required to obey what Peter preached on the Day of Pentecost?
Old 08-16-2020, 03:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Saves everyone else how?

Is it your belief that they will be required to obey what Peter preached on the Day of Pentecost?
Zech 14 depicts God saving Israel at His return and Jer 31 depicts God giving all the sinner Jews that meet Him for the 1st time in their lives, the baptism of the Holy Ghost. God then reigns over the world from the land He arrived at, and the people of that land become His ministers to the nations. This is called the Millennial Reign of God.
Old 08-17-2020, 08:07 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
...and Jer 31 depicts God giving all the sinner Jews that meet Him for the 1st time in their lives...
It does what?
Old 08-17-2020, 09:53 AM
Believe, Obey, Declare

Quote:
Zech 14 depicts God saving Israel at His return and Jer 31 depicts God giving all the sinner Jews that meet Him for the 1st time in their lives, the baptism of the Holy Ghost. God then reigns over the world from the land He arrived at, and the people of that land become His ministers to the nations. This is called the Millennial Reign of God.

Go read Jeremiah in Context. The BRANCH referred to was Christ coming as a man.

All the speaking of restoration in those scriptures was literally speaking of restoration from being carried away into literal captivity due to their sin. Its pretty clear that its done to chastise and bring them back into a covenant relationship and then and only then will that be restored as it is for us all through repentence, being baptised in His name and being filled with His Spirit.
Old 08-17-2020, 04:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Go read Jeremiah in Context. The BRANCH referred to was Christ coming as a man.

All the speaking of restoration in those scriptures was literally speaking of restoration from being carried away into literal captivity due to their sin. Its pretty clear that its done to chastise and bring them back into a covenant relationship and then and only then will that be restored as it is for us all through repentence, being baptised in His name and being filled with His Spirit.
This speaks specifically of the 2 Jewish groups(12 tribes)...

31 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the Lord:

33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

...and it says nothing about a single gentile, nor has any gentile fit this particular criteria,
Old 08-17-2020, 04:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ehud View Post
It does what?
Please read my answer to Jediwill