Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 10-28-2014, 05:10 PM
Go Dodgers!

Re: Islam: A Religion of Lies...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILG View Post
I worked with a moderate Muslim. She is a very nice person. Doesn't wear a covering either, just like some Christian women wear a covering and some don't.
Ive known and met many "Moderate" Muslims.

Yes many of them are not like the extremists nut jobs but try getting them to condemn their actions in Canada or ISIS and they won't

Many seem to sympathize with Hamas and other groups.

And the reason why is their global agenda is the same, to spread Islam.

Now, before someone jumps up and down about Christians spreading Christianity, we spread it by word of mouth, not by violence or force and while at one time some groups DID that in the past things have changed and most of us do not condone that sort of thing

1. There is One God. This one God reveals Himself distinctly as Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
  2. The Son is God himself in a human form or "God manifested in the flesh" (1Tim 3:16)
  3. Every sinner must repent of their sins.
  4. That Jesus name baptism is the only biblical mode of water baptism.
  5. That the Holy Ghost is for today and is received by faith with the initial evidence of speaking in tongues.
  6. The saint will go on to strive to live a holy life, pleasing to God.
Old 10-28-2014, 06:47 PM
Isaiah 56:4-5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
Here is a good piont of reference. WE talk about who is and who is not an apostolic here on AFF... but not ONCE have any of us drivin a car backed with TNT into a building to kill off the "fake" Apostolics. Every single day for centruries, muslims have paid with thier lives, because some other muslim doesnt think they are the right kind of muslim.
but I'm sure some would have liked to, if they knew they could get into heaven
Old 10-28-2014, 06:52 PM
Registered Member

It's funny how Christians are so quick to dismiss claims against their religion but don't give any other religion the same benefit of a doubt
Old 10-28-2014, 07:00 PM
Go Dodgers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfrog View Post
It's funny how Christians are so quick to dismiss claims against their religion but don't give any other religion the same benefit of a doubt
No whats funny is Muslims do that exact thing in reverse. They make excuses for their religions doctrine and book and mock us when we do the same.

Im willing to give them that benefit of the doubt if they will reciprocate but here is the real issue that is being obfuscated

There are a LOT of Muslims that do not dismiss those claims. They are in a Jihad right now because they believe the Quran tells them so

Please tell us where on this planet Christians kill masses of people in the name of their God while citing the Quran and shouting "Jesus is Great!"??

It does not exist and when or if it does it's a single nut job like Timothy McVeigh and the first ones to stand up and condemn such actions are Christians

Seriously..I am in a Facebook forum with thousands of Muslims as members and I ask often for someone to stand up and condemn those actions that occurred recently in Canada and not one will do it

They see the topic but they don't answer

It's always the Christians that do

That exercise is repeated wth regards to other issues involving people claiming to be Muslims. We ask and they refuse to respond

That is what people are asking..where are these Moderate Muslims? It's usually only some brave single person who will speak up...and often it's a woman.

But by and large I don't see Moderate Muslims speaking up

1. There is One God. This one God reveals Himself distinctly as Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
  2. The Son is God himself in a human form or "God manifested in the flesh" (1Tim 3:16)
  5. That the Holy Ghost is for today and is received by faith with the initial evidence of speaking in tongues.
Old 10-28-2014, 07:08 PM
Registered Member

If true on a large scale it is troubling that such Muslims do not condemn those groups
Old 10-28-2014, 07:10 PM
Registered Member

Maybe walks in Islam can condemn groups like Isis here?
Old 10-28-2014, 07:46 PM
Go Dodgers!

Quote:
If true on a large scale it is troubling that such Muslims do not condemn those groups
It's my personal experience. But I have heard of polls being done at Muslim conventions and other places where they ask similar questions .

Its eye opening. Maybe I can find some
http://www.americanthinker.com/2014/...e_muslim_.html

Old 10-28-2014, 07:57 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pliny View Post
Because they are too afraid to go to Muslims and tell them their profit was a pervert. They are safe among Christians but would have their heads chopped off by Muslims.
lol. Sounds likely right.

"Many Christians do not try to understand what was written in a verse in the Bible. Instead they approach the passage to prove what they already believe."
Old 10-28-2014, 08:01 PM
uncharismatic conservative maverick

Quote:
Maybe walks in Islam can condemn groups like Isis here?
I highly doubt that he will. lol
Old 10-28-2014, 08:11 PM
Registered Member

Islam allegedly is a word meaning peaceful or something close, right? ISIS is the epitome of ISLAM! lol

"Many Christians do not try to understand what was written in a verse in the Bible. Instead they approach the passage to prove what they already believe."