Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 04-23-2019, 11:43 PM
New User

Netanyahu: I will name a golan town after trump

Quote:
Netanyahu said there “is a need to express our appreciation by calling a community or neighborhood on the Golan Heights after Donald Trump."

Source
Old 04-23-2019, 11:48 PM
New User

Re: Netanyahu: I will name a golan town after trum

Wonder how long before they erect the golden Trump statue that comes to life. Wait, no, Trump is from God... no, he’s antichrist, no... I don’t know. And neither do you, futurist!

Ok ok I’m going to sleep
Old 04-24-2019, 05:20 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by diakonos View Post

Wonder how long before they erect the golden Trump statue that comes to life. Wait, no, Trump is from God... no, he’s antichrist, no... I don’t know. And neither do you, futurist!

Ok ok I’m going to sleep
First Satan will come down in his space ship.
He will have a meeting with Benny and Trump.
He will then make a peace agreement between Palistians and Israelis.
Then he will be on the cover of Brother Baxter Jr’s Endtime magazine shaking hands with Bill Clinton, er, I mean Donald Trump.
A short while after this a war against Israel will occur. Ethiopia will be the first to strike with their jets, I mean biplanes. Hot air ballons? Then the golden statue will speak powered by a super computer in Brussels Belgium, called the Beast.
Old 04-24-2019, 05:23 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Wow!!!
Old 04-24-2019, 09:06 AM
Believe, Obey, Declare

Goyville? Lol whats reeeeeeeally interesting is seeing BiBi say one thing in english but when he gives speeches is Hebrew its a bit of a different tone...
Old 04-24-2019, 10:00 AM
Not riding the train

Quote:
If I were Bibi or a Jewish Israeli, I would be ecstatic that I had support against the enemies surrounding me. The Golan Heights is a strategic security location for Israel. And why should the Israeli government have to travel to do their business in Jerusalem? It should have always been their capital.

I have no idea why people are so angry when the Muslim countries want to kill the infidels - Christians and Jews. The Jews aren't digging tunnels into Gaza to inflict terrorism. We should always support Israel. Not only are they our strongest democratic ally in the Middle East, but America was founded on Judeo-Christian values. We have things in common which we will never have with Muslim nations. I guess they don't teach that in school anymore.

Ya'll sound heavily anti-Semitic. I personally believe that what Paul stated about the Jews in Romans 3:2 stands as well today. We woudn't know one thing about the Messiah if they had not preserved His Word. They preserve it today, whether they see the truth or not.

Bibi is one happy camper and I am glad for him. Everything he has hoped for, Trump gave it to him, while only other presidents pretended that they would.

Viva la Israel!

שְׁמַע יִשְׂרָאֵל יְהוָה אֱלֹהֵינוּ יְהוָה אֶחָֽד
Old 04-24-2019, 01:51 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressing-On View Post
If I were Bibi or a Jewish Israeli, I would be ecstatic that I had support against the enemies surrounding me. The Golan Heights is a strategic security location for Israel. And why should the Israeli government have to travel to do their business in Jerusalem? It should have always been their capital.

I have no idea why people are so angry when the Muslim countries want to kill the infidels - Christians and Jews. The Jews aren't digging tunnels into Gaza to inflict terrorism. We should always support Israel. Not only are they our strongest democratic ally in the Middle East, but America was founded on Judeo-Christian values. We have things in common which we will never have with Muslim nations. I guess they don't teach that in school anymore.

Ya'll sound heavily anti-Semitic. I personally believe that what Paul stated about the Jews in Romans 3:2 stands as well today. We woudn't know one thing about the Messiah if they had not preserved His Word. They preserve it today, whether they see the truth or not.

Bibi is one happy camper and I am glad for him. Everything he has hoped for, Trump gave it to him, while only other presidents pretended that they would.

Viva la Israel!

Old 04-24-2019, 03:28 PM
New User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressing-On View Post

Viva la Israel!

You are my favorite person here. So, this is not an attack. But, you sound like a Republican Zionist. Lol

Anyway, I’m not anti-semitic. I don’t believe that today’s Jews are Jews... but that’s a different issue all together.

I just think it is goofy to name a city or neighborhood after Trump. Just my opinion. Mostly unrelated, “Stalingrad” is now circulating in my thoughts.
Old 04-24-2019, 06:49 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Should call it a Golem Town.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 04-24-2019, 07:30 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Judeo-Christian values? That's an oxymoron.

Islam vs Judaism:

Jesus is Messiah? Islam yes, Judaism no.
Jesus sent by God? Islam yes, Judaism no.
Jesus is in Heaven on God's right hand? Islam yes, Judaism says He is in hell burning in excrement.
Mary mother of Jesus blessed among women? Islam yes, Judaism says she was a whore.
Christian churches to be protected? Islam technically yes, Judaism teaches it is a mitzvah to burn Christian churches.

During the Crusades, Jews routinely and regularly supported the Muslims against Christians. During the Crusades, Muslim armies routinely attacked Christians at the request of Jews.

Today, Jews have admitted they are financing and directing the ongoing Islamic invasion of Europe.

Jews believe Christianity is "Edom" and destined to be destroyed by Divine Judgment. Every single Sabbath all observant Jews worldwide curse all Christians during the Amidah prayer.

Christmas is celebrated every year in Syria and Iran as the birthday of Jesus the Messiah. Our "allies", Saudi Arabia and Pakistan, routinely murder Christians as a matter of course.

Israel is a known supporter of both ISIS and AlQaeda. Syria and Iran oppose ISIS and AlQaeda.

"Whoever blesses the Jews will be blessed by God."

We have supported the Jewish state since 1948 (just recently with a 38 BILLION dollar aid package to help secure their borders and sovereignty, can't afford so much as a burger stand on our own border, go figure). So, since 1948,

Have we had less crime? Or more crime?
Less immorality? Or more immorality?
Victorious in war? Or defeats?
Less perversion? Or more perversion?
Less divorce? Or more divorce?
Less corruption? Or more?
Are your kids better off now than kids were in 1948 in the USA?
Better food? Or worse food?
Greater health? Or worse health?
Less communism? Or more communism?
Less illegal invaders? Or more illegal invaders?
Less debt? Or more debt?
Stronger, more vibrant Christianity? Or weaker, decaying churchianity?
Were street evangelists going to jail in the US in 1948? Are they today?
Less abortion? Or more?
What was playing on the radio in 1948? What's playing today?
What were kids taught in schools in 1948? What are they taught today?
Has education improved? Or gotten worse?

Maybe some folks have been duped into unquestioning support of ANTICHRIST thinking they are doing the will of God?

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf