Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 11-15-2015, 08:19 AM
Banned

Re: Terrorist Attacks In Paris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
Just make your thoughts a lot clearer on how you can separate between the good the bad and the ugly.
man, when you start looking at the fruit here, you are going to be in for a rude awakening
Old 11-15-2015, 08:20 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by deacon blues View Post
You must not be paying attention. One of the men who massacred in Paris posed as a Syrian refugee.
DB, VS just was pointing out that this terrorism just couldn't of been slapped together on the fly. That it was planned out way before the immigrants started to move into Europe. VS was giving another view. But don't worry no one is challenging what the mainstream media is telling you, we sure don't want you to doubt thus saith the mainstream media.
Old 11-15-2015, 08:23 AM
Registered Member

Oh, the "I have a friend who's a muslim" post. I was wondering when that would be posted.

No one said ALL are terrorists; however, there is an obscene amount who are. Far more than Catholics who are pedophiles or whatever other straw man you wish to create.

We lived next to a muslim couple for several months before they moved away. They were from Somalia. The wife cooked us a meal using goat meat. They seemed nice enough. I would be surprised if they were connected or supported terror. I also work next to an center for immigrants, where every day I pass by 10 to sometimes 30 or more muslim men and women.

And this "refugee crisis" was planned. I read one news article where one was confirmed to be a Syrian refugee, and another article where three were believed to be refugees. These terrorists invaded months ago and had plenty of time to plan an attack.

For people on here to try and defend islam as some peaceful religion comparable to Baptists or Catholicism is just insane.

Last edited by n david; 11-15-2015 at 08:32 AM.
Old 11-15-2015, 08:27 AM
Banned

ok, well, you seem rational enough, nd, so i will tell you that that opinion has been carefully cultivated in you, and is being tended with regular Paris Attacks et al. Personally i would never slander good Muslims by conflating them with the Baptist or Catholic religion. Or the OP one

Last edited by shazeep; 11-15-2015 at 08:30 AM.
Old 11-15-2015, 08:29 AM
Banned

They are all hideous, Islam included. Religion is satan's domain, and the bane of mankind.
Old 11-15-2015, 08:33 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shazeep View Post
ok, well, you seem rational enough, nd, so i will tell you that that opinion has been carefully cultivated in you, and is being tended with regular Paris Attacks et al. Personally i would never slander good Muslims by conflating them with the Baptist or Catholic religion. Or the OP one
Yes, because how many Baptists or Catholics are blowing people up over a cartoon drawing.

Are you a muslim, Shazy?
Old 11-15-2015, 09:31 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
Oh, the "I have a friend who's a muslim" post. I was wondering when that would be posted.

No one said ALL are terrorists; however, there is an obscene amount who are. Far more than Catholics who are pedophiles or whatever other straw man you wish to create.

We lived next to a muslim couple for several months before they moved away. They were from Somalia. The wife cooked us a meal using goat meat. They seemed nice enough. I would be surprised if they were connected or supported terror. I also work next to an center for immigrants, where every day I pass by 10 to sometimes 30 or more muslim men and women.

And this "refugee crisis" was planned. I read one news article where one was confirmed to be a Syrian refugee, and another article where three were believed to be refugees. These terrorists invaded months ago and had plenty of time to plan an attack.

For people on here to try and defend islam as some peaceful religion comparable to Baptists or Catholicism is just insane.
I'm not defending Islam as a religion of anything but a religion. I just don't want my religious freedoms tampered with because of someone else's paranoia.

Oh, funny how you point out another poster saying something about knowing a Muslim then bring up your goat eating Muslim story. That was funny.
Old 11-15-2015, 09:35 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post

I'm not defending Islam as a religion of anything but a religion. I just don't want my religious freedoms tampered with because of someone else's paranoia.

Oh, funny how you point out another poster saying something about knowing a Muslim then bring up your goat eating Muslim story. That was funny.
It's like people who say, "but I have a friend who's black/gay/etc"

We all likely have lived, worked or been acquainted with a muslim.
Old 11-15-2015, 09:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
Yes, because how many Baptists or Catholics are blowing people up over a cartoon drawing.

Are you a muslim, Shazy?
oh, i expect you to continue denying any responsibility all the way to the end. no surprise there.
Old 11-15-2015, 10:24 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shazeep View Post
oh, i expect you to continue denying any responsibility all the way to the end. no surprise there.
Bless your heart.