Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 05-06-2013, 06:46 PM
Not riding the train

Obama Admin Gives Up Mandating Bible Publisher

Quote:
Obama Admin Gives Up Forcing Bible Publisher to Obey HHS Mandate

The Obama administration opposed an order a judge gave temporarily stopping enforcement, arguing that Tyndale House Publishers...

Now, at the Obama administration’s request, a federal appellate court Friday dismissed the Obama administration’s appeal...

The administration’s retreat marks the first total appellate victory on a preliminary injunction in any abortion pill mandate case.

http://www.lifenews.com/2013/05/06/o...y-hhs-mandate/
Old 05-07-2013, 07:56 AM
I remain the Petulant Chevalier

Re: Obama Admin Gives Up Mandating Bible Publisher

good. what took so long...this guy really does make me ill.
Old 05-07-2013, 08:44 AM
Registered Member

good-Obama must be getting nervous about forcing his will on the american people.
Old 05-07-2013, 10:21 AM
Apostolic Pentecostal

He is going to attempt a back door method to enforce his high-handed and ego-driven agenda.

Visit me at www.jonathandtalbot.blogspot.com.
Old 05-07-2013, 10:27 AM
Not riding the train

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
good. what took so long...this guy really does make me ill.
His Administration does make us ill, BUT I still stand by what I wanted to happen in not voting for Romney - we NEED this Constitutional fight to correct some things in our country. It was time and status quo wouldn't have brought it. I love this fight we are engaged in - I am proud to be an American!!!! BRING IT!!!
Old 05-07-2013, 10:34 AM
Apostolic Pentecostal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressing-On View Post
His Administration does make us ill, BUT I still stand by what I wanted to happen in not voting for Romney - we NEED this Constitutional fight to correct some things in our country. It was time and status quo wouldn't have brought it. I love this fight we are engaged in - I am proud to be an American!!!! BRING IT!!!

I believe that because of the sins that America as a nation has committed without repentance, we are a nation under judgment and will not survive in our current form. Having listened to the people who support abortion has convinced me that we are facing disaster. The simple fact is that many Christians do not vote no matter the issues at stake, others will vote for an evil and immoral monster of a man simply because, "He speaks my language," "He's my ethnicity," or, "My family has always voted this way."

I am sorry if I offended anyone, but the facts are written in black and white, and are plain for those with eyes to see and ears to hear.

Visit me at www.jonathandtalbot.blogspot.com.
Old 05-07-2013, 10:55 AM
Not riding the train

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
I believe that because of the sins that America as a nation has committed without repentance, we are a nation under judgment and will not survive in our current form. Having listened to the people who support abortion has convinced me that we are facing disaster. The simple fact is that many Christians do not vote no matter the issues at stake, others will vote for an evil and immoral monster of a man simply because, "He speaks my language," "He's my ethnicity," or, "My family has always voted this way."

I am sorry if I offended anyone, but the facts are written in black and white, and are plain for those with eyes to see and ears to hear.
Not offended in the least. I'm not ready to make any pronouncement. I simply believe, "For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them." A lot of what is good about America is still good, with good people.