Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Newsroom > Political Talk
Facebook

Notices

Political Talk Political News

Old 02-08-2008, 08:15 AM
Banned

Re: Your Predictions for the coming elections???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeyman View Post
Color no, name yes, call me whatever you would like. Next you gonna tell me after WWII we would haver elected Adolf Schmitler?????????
Yea riiiight
If the man stood an actual chance of making some positive change for the country I'd vote for him. His name isn't an issue...it's the issues that is the issue. The Republicans are secretive globalist elite who are working on draining the American economy into Mexico, China, and the third world to weaken us and cause us to have to join their New World Order. The Republicans have become masters at using religion to manipulate us and make us loyal little drones that vote for them. The Clintons are also cozy with this crowd. The only one who stands a chance to win who isn't entirely owned by this group is Obama. In their minds had to be one of their own, either a Republican or a Clinton. But they underestimated Barak. He's the only candidate who is a man of the people as Kennedy was. That's why if he does win, 2 to 1 I think there will be attempts on his life.

Don't trust the Republicans. And the Clintons have become so cozy with these globalists odds are they are bought and paid for.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/3031717.stm
Old 02-08-2008, 08:47 AM
My Family!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquila View Post
If the man stood an actual chance of making some positive change for the country I'd vote for him. His name isn't an issue...it's the issues that is the issue. The Republicans are secretive globalist elite who are working on draining the American economy into Mexico, China, and the third world to weaken us and cause us to have to join their New World Order. The Republicans have become masters at using religion to manipulate us and make us loyal little drones that vote for them. The Clintons are also cozy with this crowd. The only one who stands a chance to win who isn't entirely owned by this group is Obama. In their minds had to be one of their own, either a Republican or a Clinton. But they underestimated Barak. He's the only candidate who is a man of the people as Kennedy was. That's why if he does win, 2 to 1 I think there will be attempts on his life.

Don't trust the Republicans. And the Clintons have become so cozy with these globalists odds are they are bought and paid for.

How much experience does Obama have?
Old 02-08-2008, 09:06 AM
I remain the Petulant Chevalier

No party with a sitting president, having an approval rating below 50% has won the white house.

No woman has ever had a chance and not African American has ever had a chance.

my prediction is that no one can win the white house!

but someone will.

If McCain wins, it will be the deathnell for conservitism as a movement. If Barak or Hillary wins, it will be the spark of rebirth for the republican conservitive movement.

the cost will be a lost generation and a supremecourt that will be unchangable until somewhere arond 2025 or 2030.

If McCain wins, it couldspark the birth of a viable third party. a Democrat win will leave our men and women in the Armed Service hung out to dry and America vulnerable to attack.

Last edited by Ferd; 02-08-2008 at 09:55 AM.
Old 02-08-2008, 09:06 AM
Create Your Own Rainbows!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgcraig View Post
How much experience does Obama have?
Old 02-08-2008, 09:27 AM
Renewed

Quote:

Your joking right?!?!...this conspiracy theory has been floating around for decades. Obama is too young to be a part of the group and has no power under his belt, if he becomes president then he too will join the club.

But I will give your post credit for good entertainment...

You can't reach the world with your talents. People are sick and tired of religious talents. People need a Holy Ghost annointed church with real fruits to reach out and touch their lives. ~ Pastor Burrell Crabtree

In fact I think that the insinuation of "hateful" Pentecostals is coming mostly from the fertile imaginations of bitter, backslidden ex Apostolics who are constantly trying to find a way to justify their actions. ~ strait shooter

www.scottysweb.com
www.chrisscottonline.com
Old 02-08-2008, 09:36 AM
Banned

That's the point...Obama doesn't have that much experience...that's why he’s the best candidate for the job. The longer anyone is in Washington the more they become beholden to the globalist interests who are trying to manipulate everything. Obama a wildcard in the globalist agenda, he's not been in Washington long enough for them to ensure that he has been made into one of them.

The least experience a candidate has, the more likely he’ll challenge the globalist agenda and side with the people. The more experience (or billionaire multi-national corporate connections) a candidate has in Washington the more likely he’ll tell us what we want to here but march according to the beat set by the free market globalists who are forming a massive global corporate beast that subverts democracy and manipulates national governments, currencies, trade, and banking systems to aggregate the world’s wealth into it’s control. Right now their goal is to drain the American economy into Mexico, China, and the third world with their “free trade” mumbo jumbo. We need to go back to “fair trade” policies (primarily advocated by Democrats) that are more protectionist toward our national economic interests. Here’s a note to focus on. The globalists have complete control of the RNC. They buy Democrats all the time, but Democrats are a thorn in their side, hence the massive slander campaign against all things Democrat in corporately owned news and information sources. The Democrats have fought for a seat at the table but their goals are far different from the globalist elite right now. The Democrats envision a world government founded on Democracy and human rights (some of which we disagree with). But the Republican free market globalists want a massive global Corporatocracy that possesses all wealth, is unelected, and un-beholden to the people it serves. This will be a global Corporatocracy that can use its money to influence elections and buy national leaders that are willing to further its globalist agenda. Your choices are…a loose alliance of nations functioning as a global social democracy…or a global dictatorship controlled by the corporate globalist elite.

That’s why we desperately need a man of the people, not an established pawn in their game.

Here’s the down side to this. Even if you elect a man of the people this election…by the time he’s up for a second term the globalists have typically co-opted him to adopt their agenda. Kennedy was an exception…but you see what they did to him. So we need to exercise democracy wisely. Right now the globalist elite are conducting smear campaigns to destroy politicians who begin listening to the people. If they don’t harm Obama… they will smear him to kingdom come with as much dirt they can to neutralize his political clout and try to discredit him in the eyes of the people he serves and destroy his chances of having any real power in politics again. We need to change up pro-democracy leaders every four years. The longer they’re in office the more likely they’ll become one of them. Notice how they treat their own…Republicans have been caught in scandalous immoral situations and it makes the news (the can’t hide it) but no one is talking about it now. Most couldn’t name but one or two indiscretions. But…if a President was beginning to be a man of the people…they’ll make sure it’s burned into our consciousness and that we’re talking about it 10 or 20 years later.
Old 02-08-2008, 09:40 AM
"It's Never Too Late"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeyman View Post
Here is what I cannot wrap my head around...7 years 2 months after 9-11, we may elect a prez with that name...could you imagine doing this in 2001??? Weird
I will not judge a man by his name but the content of his Character.

Sound familiar?

He did not change his name he was given it at birth.

I do not agree with his views, but I will not judge him for his name.
Old 02-08-2008, 09:42 AM
Registered Member

I WON'T VOTE FOR OBAMA!!!
Old 02-08-2008, 09:47 AM
"It's Never Too Late"

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotty View Post
I truly believe the uneducated shouldn't vote, so you leaving your ballot blank is a blessing.

Ok, My IQ is 154 and I made spelling errors in the post.

Wo cares are you smart enough to figure it out?

I have been a republican my entire life.

It is my party that has failed me not my intellect.

So what is your problem!?

You do not know what a Party Stump speach is?

Well it is a campaign trail speach where the candidate continues to just talk about the same thing speach after speach.

Have you watched the last several speaches McCain has given on the trail?

Libermann has been standing behind him each time.

I simply will not vote for "Mutiny McCain".
Old 02-08-2008, 09:48 AM
I remain the Petulant Chevalier

Quote:

I am confident that Barak Obama will do the following
1. Roll back the Bush tax cuts. This will raise taxes on the poorest Americans by 100% as under GWB they were removed from the tax rolls, the next poorest Americans will see their taxes go up by 33% (they went from a 15% tax to a 10% tax.)

2. The American military will become weaker, we will leave Iraq, Iraq will fall into the hands of people who hate us and those who are our allies in the area will feel abandoned and hate us too.

3. FRANCE will be in charge of our foreign policy

4. we will move towards socalizing 1/5 of the American economy as we will get socalized healthcare.

5. 2 brand new very young ultra liberals will be appointed to the Supreme Court causing
A. Criminals will be harder to convict
B. The supreme court will become an even stronger
"Legislative Body" that will create LAW from the
Bench, that will make it even harder for Small Business to function.
6. We will never over turn Roe.
7. Greater Gun control
8. Limits on Free speech. (see the fairness doctrine)

These things will happen in short order. period.