Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 04-20-2007, 09:25 AM
rrford's Avatar
rrford rrford is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 2,792
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kutless View Post
Agreed....like Phebe Ro.16:1-2

Junia Ro.16:7
They were males.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 04-20-2007, 09:29 AM
ILG's Avatar
ILG ILG is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 11,419
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrford View Post
They were males.
Wow. I wonder why Paul called Phoebe a sister? Perhaps he had a sex change??
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 04-20-2007, 09:30 AM
rrford's Avatar
rrford rrford is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 2,792
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILG View Post
Wow. I wonder why Paul called Phoebe a sister? Perhaps he had a sex change??
Hey, I was just posting what someone else was going to. I know that you know that I know better.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 04-20-2007, 09:32 AM
ILG's Avatar
ILG ILG is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 11,419
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrford View Post
Hey, I was just posting what someone else was going to. I know that you know that I know better.
Yes, I did figure so.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 04-20-2007, 09:38 AM
Sister Alvear's Avatar
Sister Alvear Sister Alvear is offline
Sister Alvear


 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Brazil, SA
Posts: 26,730
Paul said he testified the gospel...so I will do the same...My friend Brother Epley can preach it, my friend Sister Mcgruder can sing it, my friend Sister Martin can tell stories involing it and that way we will all get along. Blessings to all.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 04-20-2007, 09:50 AM
Kutless Kutless is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,651
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Alvear View Post
Paul said he testified the gospel...so I will do the same...My friend Brother Epley can preach it, my friend Sister Mcgruder can sing it, my friend Sister Martin can tell stories involing it and that way we will all get along. Blessings to all.
Its all preachin to me.
__________________
He Forgives and Forgets

have your pets spayed or neutered
Bob Barker
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 04-20-2007, 10:07 AM
Sister Alvear's Avatar
Sister Alvear Sister Alvear is offline
Sister Alvear


 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Brazil, SA
Posts: 26,730
All the same to me too but for the sake of unity we use the Thesaurus...ha...
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 04-20-2007, 10:10 AM
Kutless Kutless is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,651
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Alvear View Post
All the same to me too but for the sake of unity we use the Thesaurus...ha...
I thought dinosaurs were extinct
__________________
He Forgives and Forgets

have your pets spayed or neutered
Bob Barker
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 04-20-2007, 10:18 AM
HeavenlyOne HeavenlyOne is offline
Lofty, Scientific, and Literal


 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 11,736
Rom 10:15 How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!

This applies to both men and women.
__________________
I've gone and done it now! I'm on Facebook!!!
My Countdown Counting down to: My world crashing to the ground.
Is this what being 40 is all about???
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 04-20-2007, 10:21 AM
Kutless Kutless is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,651
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenlyOne View Post
Rom 10:15 How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!

This applies to both men and women.
Hogwash!!! Women are to keep silent!

Well maybe they preach just not in church.
__________________
He Forgives and Forgets

have your pets spayed or neutered
Bob Barker
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Eighty Year Old Woman Arrested!!! revrandy The Newsroom 6 04-11-2007 05:09 PM
Article about woman who visits her autistic brother's church...which is Pentecostal becky123abc The Newsroom 10 03-15-2007 08:18 AM

 
User Infomation
Your Avatar

Latest Threads
- by Salome
- by Salome

Help Support AFF!

Advertisement




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:42 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.