View Single Post
Old 09-18-2021, 09:31 PM
J.esus i.s t.he o.ne God (463)

Re: Not Vaccinated Enemy of the People!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
The use of aborted fetal cell lines in the research and development processes of the COVID-19 vaccines are amply documented on this website, so I will not unpack that whole suitcase here. Aborted fetal cell lines were used in the foundational research (synthesis of the SARS CoV-2 spike proteins), the vaccine development process and validation assessment prior to initiating clinical trials. It is correct to say that these vaccines would not exist but for the use of aborted fetal cell lines.

Fr. Schneider’s article equates the use of aborted fetal cell lines in vaccine development to the ‘testing’ applied to his list of often-prescribed and common OTC medications. They are not – I repeat – they are not the same thing.
Fair point. I was thinking in terms of the testing, but it's true that the very existences of the vax relies on it, and it wasn't merely used for testing after the fact.
Sometimes hidden dangers spring on us suddenly. Those are out of our control. But when one can see the danger, and then refuses to arrest , all in the name of "God is in control", they are forfeiting God given, preventive opportunities.