View Single Post
Old 08-29-2018, 01:15 AM
J.esus i.s t.he o.ne God (463)

Re: Fire Sessions, Mueller and Rosenstein

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeBukaroo View Post
There will be no civil war over the impeachment of a man who used the help of one of America's long-time enemies to become President of the United States.
I've never been a Trump supporter, and even I don't buy the Russian collusion story. If there was even a shred of evidence, don't you think they would have plastered it all over the nightly "news" by now? Every single bit of so-called evidence that Mueller has promoted, turned out to be a dud.

Don't get me wrong, it has shone a light on how Trump surrounded himself with corrupt men. Of course, that's sadly not unique to Trump. However, it does nothing to prove the alleged collusion. Even funnier is that we have documented proof of Ted Kennedy actually colluding with the Russians against Reagan, and yet you'll never hear that comparison from the lame-stream media.
Sometimes hidden dangers spring on us suddenly. Those are out of our control. But when one can see the danger, and then refuses to arrest , all in the name of "God is in control", they are forfeiting God given, preventive opportunities.