Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 11-19-2008, 04:48 AM
Registered Member

Evangelism by abortion!

Interesting thoughtsI've read in regards to doctrine of eternal no end buring hell and abortion. here it is:

Few things bring out Christians more than antiabortion rallies. Yet if you ask any of these angry, shouting, banner-toting people, they will tell you that the souls of all those millions of poor aborted babies are now with God in heaven. In that case, Christians should thank abortion doctors, not condemn them, for they are the only truly successful evangelists. Where else will you get a 100% salvation rate? If these babies had not been aborted, most of them would have grown up and not become Christians, thus ending up in Hell. Getting aborted was the only thing that ensured the salvation of their souls. So what if they missed out on life–what's 80 or 90 years lost now, compared to billions gained later? Who would not trade a brief life here on earth to avoid an eternity of agony in the next? I realize this is getting absurd, but that’s the point. The Great Commission and its implications are absurd.

Read it at savoir of all.com
And someday master you. --Anon.

The most deadly sins do not leap upon us, they creep up on us.
Old 11-19-2008, 07:50 AM
Registered Member

Re: Evangelsim by abortion!

bump
And someday master you. --Anon.

The most deadly sins do not leap upon us, they creep up on us.
Old 11-19-2008, 09:43 AM
crakjak

Re: Evangelism by abortion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthseeker View Post
Interesting thoughtsI've read in regards to doctrine of eternal no end buring hell and abortion. here it is:

Few things bring out Christians more than antiabortion rallies. Yet if you ask any of these angry, shouting, banner-toting people, they will tell you that the souls of all those millions of poor aborted babies are now with God in heaven. In that case, Christians should thank abortion doctors, not condemn them, for they are the only truly successful evangelists. Where else will you get a 100% salvation rate? If these babies had not been aborted, most of them would have grown up and not become Christians, thus ending up in Hell. Getting aborted was the only thing that ensured the salvation of their souls. So what if they missed out on life–what's 80 or 90 years lost now, compared to billions gained later? Who would not trade a brief life here on earth to avoid an eternity of agony in the next? I realize this is getting absurd, but that’s the point. The Great Commission and its implications are absurd.

Read it at savoir of all.com

This would be the path of the fearful and unbelieving, fear of HELL and UNBELIEVING of the love of the creator. This would proceed for the heart of those that do not believe God is able to redeem His creation. Truth is the process of running our course thru this life actually brings us to a clearer understanding of the holiness of God, and gives us the ability to actually become true sons and daugthers of God.

btw TS you the truble maker!!!
For it is written, "As I live, says the Lord every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall give praise to God. (Romans 14:11- NASB)

www.tentmaker.org
www.coventryreserve.org
Old 11-23-2008, 10:52 PM
crakjak

Quote:
Originally Posted by crakjak View Post
This would be the path of the fearful and unbelieving, fear of HELL and UNBELIEVING of the love of the creator. This would proceed for the heart of those that do not believe God is able to redeem His creation. Truth is the process of running our course thru this life actually brings us to a clearer understanding of the holiness of God, and gives us the ability to actually become true sons and daugthers of God.

btw TS you the truble maker!!!
bump
For it is written, "As I live, says the Lord every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall give praise to God. (Romans 14:11- NASB)

www.tentmaker.org
www.coventryreserve.org
Old 11-24-2008, 07:23 AM
Registered Member

Now I had been taught that if the children of unsaved parents or care giver died, the children would go to hell.

If most of the mothers are not saved when they get an abortion, their children are in hell right now, so I have been taught.

The scriptures to back up this line of thinking are all Old Testament situations: Achan with hiding the idols in his tent and the folks who conspired against Daniel.

It's not like those babies have spoken in tongues-- where else would they go?
Old 11-24-2008, 08:48 AM
Don't ask.

http://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com...328#post174328
Hebrews 13:23 Know ye that our brother Timothy is set at liberty

More New Stuff in Timmy Talk!
My Countdown Counting down to: Rapture. Again.
Why am I not surprised?
Old 11-24-2008, 10:34 AM
Registered Member

Maybe there isn't an eternal-perpetual torment of the wicked, and GOD will punish the souls in hell rather quickly... thereby no making abortion good and not making your liberal hippy-dippy universalism good either?

-Bro. Alex
Old 11-24-2008, 10:54 AM
Registered Member

I am more concerned with what we can do NOW in the world with the Kingdom in us, than what may or may not happen after judgment.

"Many Christians do not try to understand what was written in a verse in the Bible. Instead they approach the passage to prove what they already believe."
Old 11-27-2008, 06:49 AM
crakjak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sept5SavedTeen View Post
Maybe there isn't an eternal-perpetual torment of the wicked, and GOD will punish the souls in hell rather quickly... thereby no making abortion good and not making your liberal hippy-dippy universalism good either?

-Bro. Alex

God told Abraham that in his seed all the nations of the earth would be blessed, and that Abraham's seed would be as the "stars in the heavens. "

With the above in mind lets read Isaiah 40:26:

"Lift up your eyes on high
And see who has created these stars,
The One who leads forth their host by number.
He calls them all by name;
Because of the greatness of His might and the strength of His power.
Not one of them is missing."

Let him that has ears hear what the Spirit declared thru the prophet Isaiah!!!!

God will not lose one of His creation, He will eventually bring each one into right relationship with Himself. Then every knee will bow every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father, and then the whole earth will be filled with His glory, then none will say "know the Lord" for "ALL WILL KNOW HIM, FROM THE LEAST TO THE GREATEST." Then the glory of the Lord will cover the earth as the waters cover the seas.

www.tentmaker.org
www.coventryreserve.org
Old 11-27-2008, 09:10 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfblume View Post

I am more concerned with what we can do NOW in the WORLD with the Kingdom IN US, than what may or may not happen after judgment.
Brother Blume you teach that a Kingdom of God is in us NOW? Yet it will be created physically in a future time?