Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Newsroom > Of Current Interest
Facebook

Notices

Of Current Interest Last minute deals and bargains. By Apostolic Friends being affliates, you can save here.

Old 01-20-2022, 09:36 AM
J.esus i.s t.he o.ne God (463)

Literal tyranny in our time

I'm sure we've all seen the draconian measures implemented in places like China, Australia, Canada, etc., trying to force people into getting the jab. Even worse is the level of propaganda being pushed on people, like this horrifying clip (at the bottom) of kids being used to push the idea that the unvaxxed should be criminalized.

However, things aren't looking so good here in the States, either. A new Rasmussen poll (and I do acknowledge that polls are largely unreliable, but it's still worth noting), reports that:

Quote:
– Fifty-nine percent (59%) of Democratic voters would favor a government policy requiring that citizens remain confined to their homes at all times, except for emergencies, if they refuse to get a COVID-19 vaccine.
More than half of the polled Dems think we should be locked up if we don't get the jab. On the flip side:
Quote:
Such a proposal is opposed by 61% of all likely voters, including 79% of Republicans and 71% of unaffiliated voters.
While I'd like to say those numbers are promising, I'm still concerned that there are that many - regardless of political affiliation - that think this is okay. And on top of that:
Quote:
55% of Democratic voters would support...a proposal for federal or state governments to fine Americans who choose not to get a COVID-19 vaccine.
And if locking us up in our homes wasn't enough:
Quote:
Nearly half (48%) of Democratic voters think federal and state governments should be able to fine or imprison individuals who publicly question the efficacy of the existing COVID-19 vaccines on social media, television, radio, or in online or digital publications.
And finally, we get to the Australia method:
Quote:
Forty-five percent (45%) of Democrats would favor governments requiring citizens to temporarily live in designated facilities or locations if they refuse to get a COVID-19 vaccine.
And here's the video I mentioned.
Sometimes hidden dangers spring on us suddenly. Those are out of our control. But when one can see the danger, and then refuses to arrest , all in the name of "God is in control", they are forfeiting God given, preventive opportunities.
Old 01-21-2022, 08:38 AM
Registered Member

Re: Literal tyranny in our time

That's terrible. Thankfully we have lots of conservatives in this country.

At the end God's will will be done:

Psa 33:10-11 NKJV - 10 The LORD brings the counsel of the nations to nothing; He makes the plans of the peoples of no effect. 11 The counsel of the LORD stands forever, The plans of His heart to all generations.
Old 01-22-2022, 08:21 AM
Registered Member

God will judge this country.

Yet, the church is going to prosper, even through the hardest of times. Jesus will provide for his bride.

We can all understanding the dividing of the country, but we're also seeing the dividing among brethren (believers) as well.

I seen a preacher quoting all these statistics about how many preachers during the covid pandemic have decided to either quit the ministry all together and or resign. How UPC church attendance in churches comparing pre pandemic to post pandemic is like 60-70% back to what it was. Some Churches are only having services twice a month, Ive heard this phrase, "internet revival", a church in California is now baptizing people in another country over FaceTime, the person self dunks, and the person on the phone says, "I now baptize you in Jesus name".

I find that more alarming than the direction this country is going.

There is coming a division among believers from that believe and those that play church. And God will let you choose what side you're one.
Old 01-22-2022, 11:23 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicodemus1968 View Post
God will judge this country.

Yet, the church is going to prosper, even through the hardest of times. Jesus will provide for his bride.

We can all understanding the dividing of the country, but we're also seeing the dividing among brethren (believers) as well.

I seen a preacher quoting all these statistics about how many preachers during the covid pandemic have decided to either quit the ministry all together and or resign. How UPC church attendance in churches comparing pre pandemic to post pandemic is like 60-70% back to what it was. Some Churches are only having services twice a month, Ive heard this phrase, "internet revival", a church in California is now baptizing people in another country over FaceTime, the person self dunks, and the person on the phone says, "I now baptize you in Jesus name".

I find that more alarming than the direction this country is going.

There is coming a division among believers from that believe and those that play church. And God will let you choose what side you're one.
Brother, will you provide some documentation to the church in Cali doing baptisms this way? I would like to know more.

http://votivesoul.wordpress.com/
Old 01-22-2022, 11:59 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jito463 View Post
I'm sure we've all seen the draconian measures implemented in places like China, Australia, Canada, etc., trying to force people into getting the jab. Even worse is the level of propaganda being pushed on people, like this horrifying clip (at the bottom) of kids being used to push the idea that the unvaxxed should be criminalized.

However, things aren't looking so good here in the States, either. A new Rasmussen poll (and I do acknowledge that polls are largely unreliable, but it's still worth noting), reports that:

More than half of the polled Dems think we should be locked up if we don't get the jab. On the flip side:

While I'd like to say those numbers are promising, I'm still concerned that there are that many - regardless of political affiliation - that think this is okay. And on top of that:
And if locking us up in our homes wasn't enough:
And finally, we get to the Australia method:

And here's the video I mentioned.
"Democrat voters" are basically communists.

Everyone loves a witch hunt... as long as it's the other side's witches being hunted.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 01-23-2022, 08:53 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by votivesoul View Post
Brother, will you provide some documentation to the church in Cali doing baptisms this way? I would like to know more.
I’ll pm you.
Old 01-23-2022, 08:27 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
"Democrat voters" are basically communists.

Everyone loves a witch hunt... as long as it's the other side's witches being hunted.
That's so true.
Old 01-30-2022, 07:53 PM
Registered Member

FDA , CDC, WHO all oppose the use of Ivermectin, Mayo clinic declines interviews on the subject

but lets discuss incentives that hospitals receive to go along with the government murder scheme:

- $12000(New York), $156,000 in Tennessee hospitals, up to $471,000 in West Virginia for every hospitalized Covid patient
- other incentives and kick backs for using Remdesivir and other drugs more favored by the government. They say Ivermectim doesnt have enough studies to show strong conclusive results, so how many studies have been done for the top drugs being used to treat Covid?
First you should know that the Cares Act is the piece of legislation that has given way to the present murder scheme, as it granted power to the CMS(Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services) to provide waivers to hospitals allowing them to disregaurd patients "Bill of Rights" , but CMS is also responsible for the huge payouts for hospitals that follow the death protocols.
Also the Prep Act is being used to make medical personnel immune from liability.
you dont need all of this protection if you expect a good outcome.
This thing is designed to kill people until they pay the political ransom ( relinquish your freedom) and in order to get your fellow man (doctors, nurses, and medical staff) to go along , it takes money and a lot of it. Therefore treatment that works or shows promise is frowned upon and brought to an abrupt halt, such as the monoclonal antibody infusions.
.....But back to the incentives...that seem to be turning every day medical personnel into hitmen for hire....

-Remdesivir-(also now authorised for out patient use...!!!BEWARE!!!) 20% add on bonus from CMS to the total hospital bill for the use of this drug , plus Phizer and Merck releasing new untested drugs ( but dont want ivermectin or hydroxychloroquin)

-$39,000 to hospitals for every Covid patient put on a ventilator
-Paxlovid- has 2 studies and cost 700$ per treatment
-Ivermectin- 73 studies and less than 1$ per treatment
-molnupiravir -6 studies/The original list price reported for a 5-day course of molnupiravir was about $700
-Remdesivir-27 studies(mostly bad) 3100$ per treatment

....Good podcast , click link below...

AJ DEPRIEST OF TN LIBERTY NETWORK DISCUSSES THE STRUGGLES OF FAMILIES TO GET LOVED ONES MEDICAL TREATMENT, COVID INCENTIVES FOR HOSPITALS, AND WORK ON ALTERNATIVES TO CMS MANDATES

https://afr.net/podcasts/sandy-rios-...-cms-mandates/

Last edited by james34; 01-30-2022 at 07:56 PM.
Old 01-31-2022, 07:50 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by coksiw View Post
That's terrible. Thankfully we have lots of conservatives in this country.

At the end God's will will be done:

Psa 33:10-11 NKJV - 10 The LORD brings the counsel of the nations to nothing; He makes the plans of the peoples of no effect. 11 The counsel of the LORD stands forever, The plans of His heart to all generations.
Conservative? That’s not the saving grace.
Old 01-31-2022, 07:52 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by james34 View Post
FDA , CDC, WHO all oppose the use of Ivermectin, Mayo clinic declines interviews on the subject

but lets discuss incentives that hospitals receive to go along with the government murder scheme:

- $12000(New York), $156,000 in Tennessee hospitals, up to $471,000 in West Virginia for every hospitalized Covid patient
- other incentives and kick backs for using Remdesivir and other drugs more favored by the government. They say Ivermectim doesnt have enough studies to show strong conclusive results, so how many studies have been done for the top drugs being used to treat Covid?
First you should know that the Cares Act is the piece of legislation that has given way to the present murder scheme, as it granted power to the CMS(Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services) to provide waivers to hospitals allowing them to disregaurd patients "Bill of Rights" , but CMS is also responsible for the huge payouts for hospitals that follow the death protocols.
Also the Prep Act is being used to make medical personnel immune from liability.
you dont need all of this protection if you expect a good outcome.
This thing is designed to kill people until they pay the political ransom ( relinquish your freedom) and in order to get your fellow man (doctors, nurses, and medical staff) to go along , it takes money and a lot of it. Therefore treatment that works or shows promise is frowned upon and brought to an abrupt halt, such as the monoclonal antibody infusions.
.....But back to the incentives...that seem to be turning every day medical personnel into hitmen for hire....

-Remdesivir-(also now authorised for out patient use...!!!BEWARE!!!) 20% add on bonus from CMS to the total hospital bill for the use of this drug , plus Phizer and Merck releasing new untested drugs ( but dont want ivermectin or hydroxychloroquin)

-$39,000 to hospitals for every Covid patient put on a ventilator
-Paxlovid- has 2 studies and cost 700$ per treatment
-Ivermectin- 73 studies and less than 1$ per treatment
-molnupiravir -6 studies/The original list price reported for a 5-day course of molnupiravir was about $700
-Remdesivir-27 studies(mostly bad) 3100$ per treatment

....Good podcast , click link below...

AJ DEPRIEST OF TN LIBERTY NETWORK DISCUSSES THE STRUGGLES OF FAMILIES TO GET LOVED ONES MEDICAL TREATMENT, COVID INCENTIVES FOR HOSPITALS, AND WORK ON ALTERNATIVES TO CMS MANDATES

https://afr.net/podcasts/sandy-rios-...-cms-mandates/
What should a believer be doing right now? With all this horrible info, where do we stand?