Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Newsroom > Political Talk
Facebook

Notices

Political Talk Political News

Old 11-29-2016, 09:07 PM
Registered Member

Re: Official Trump flip flops & broken promises th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
Nope. Trump did indeed win the popular vote by at least 2 million votes.
No, he didn't. You haven't a shred of evidence to back up your claim.

Quote:
I underestimated his ability to overcome the evil and corruption. I have never been so glad to be wrong. But unlike you, I never trashed him or said he'd lose "bigly".
You did say he would lose in a landslide. Landslide = bigly.

You were absolutely, completely wrong. Own it.
Old 11-30-2016, 08:54 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
No, he didn't. You haven't a shred of evidence to back up your claim.

You did say he would lose in a landslide. Landslide = bigly.

You were absolutely, completely wrong. Own it.

I said "electoral landslide", referring to the Electoral College. I said he could possibly win the popular vote by a significant margin and still lose the electoral vote. I did not believe he could overcome the fraud. Thank God I was wrong. But he did win the popular vote.
Old 11-30-2016, 09:01 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jito463 View Post
Only if you exclude the fraudulent votes, could you possibly come up with something like that. Since we have no frame of reference to determine exactly how many votes were fraudulent, there's no way to prove that conclusion.

What do you call saying that Clinton would win the EC by a landslide, then? Losing slightly by a landslide?

We all know millions of illegals voted. O'Keefe proved it in his videos. Obama encouraged it saying no repercussions would be taken against illegals voting. Anyone with common sense knows millions of them voted.

So, again, Trump overcame all the fraud, something I did not expect. NDavid wants to deflect the real issue here. He has been discredited on much more than the election results. Nearly everything he has said about Trump has been proven to be wrong. But as the nation prospers all around him, and as conservatism flourishes during a Trump administration, he will continue to live in denial.
Old 11-30-2016, 09:19 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
We all know millions of illegals voted. O'Keefe proved it in his videos. Obama encouraged it saying no repercussions would be taken against illegals voting. Anyone with common sense knows millions of them voted.
O'Keefe's videos were limited in scope and size. Sorry, you can claim all you want, but there were not over 2 million fraudulent votes. You don't have a shred of evidence this is true.

Quote:
So, again, Trump overcame all the fraud, something I did not expect. NDavid wants to deflect the real issue here. He has been discredited on much more than the election results. Nearly everything he has said about Trump has been proven to be wrong. But as the nation prospers all around him, and as conservatism flourishes during a Trump administration, he will continue to live in denial.
1) I said he would lose in a landslide, same as you. He did not, due to over half of the voters staying home. I was wrong, as you were.

2) The jury is still out on the rest of what I have warned about and posted, since Trump hasn't even been sworn in.

The only thing I've been proven wrong about was my claim about him losing the election. And again, you were wrong about that as well.

0's Election Prediction:
Trump wins popular vote - WRONG
Trump loses in a landslide - WRONG
Trump loses Battleground states - WRONG
Hillary next POTUS - WRONG
Old 11-30-2016, 09:21 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
I said "electoral landslide", referring to the Electoral College. I said he could possibly win the popular vote by a significant margin and still lose the electoral vote. I did not believe he could overcome the fraud. Thank God I was wrong. But he did win the popular vote.
He did not win the popular vote. You can claim all you want, but the facts are he lost the popular vote. I know you're desperate to try and have one of your predictions come true, but NONE of what you predicted was right! Not one single thing!

Own it, 0!

0's Election Prediction:
Old 11-30-2016, 02:40 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
He did not win the popular vote. You can claim all you want, but the facts are he lost the popular vote. I know you're desperate to try and have one of your predictions come true, but NONE of what you predicted was right! Not one single thing!

Own it, 0!

0's Election Prediction:

He substantially won the popular vote.
Old 11-30-2016, 03:11 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
The facts don't support your claim, no matter how many times you post it. Get over it. He lost by over 2 million votes. You claimed he would win the popular vote by 3 to 4%.
Old 11-30-2016, 06:19 PM
J.esus i.s t.he o.ne God (463)

Quote:
I agree there was voter fraud. I made an entire post before the election, pointing out evidence of voter fraud. However, no one knows exactly how much voter fraud there was, so there is no way to know how many votes for Hillary were illegal. Therefore, you cannot say with 100% certainty, that Trump won the popular vote, because there are zero facts to support your assertion.
Sometimes hidden dangers spring on us suddenly. Those are out of our control. But when one can see the danger, and then refuses to arrest , all in the name of "God is in control", they are forfeiting God given, preventive opportunities.
Old 12-10-2016, 09:43 AM
Saved by Grace

http://www.aol.com/article/news/2016...care/21624834/

I wonder what else "plays well before the election" that Trump "doesn't care about now".

If you voted for Trump only because you wanted to avoid Hillary, kudos.

If you voted for Trump because you believed a word he said.......

hahahahahaha

"The only man who has the right to say he is justified by grace alone is the man who has left all to follow Christ." ~Dietrich Bonheoffer, The Cost of Discipleship

"Preachers who should be fishing for men are now too often fishing for compliments from men." ~Leonard Ravenhill
Old 12-10-2016, 01:25 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason B View Post
http://www.aol.com/article/news/2016...care/21624834/

I wonder what else "plays well before the election" that Trump "doesn't care about now".

If you voted for Trump only because you wanted to avoid Hillary, kudos.

If you voted for Trump because you believed a word he said.......

hahahahahaha

Don't read too much into that.