Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Sanctuary > Prayer Closet > Testimonies
Facebook

Notices

Old 01-28-2022, 01:34 PM
Believe, Obey, Declare

😄 Go ahead and click it. you know you want to.😄

So I had a run in with my boss that got a bit heated. On the drive home with my coworker*not my boss* I began to fall back into some fear and anxiety over possible consequences over what had happened but mid stream I shifted to speaking and declaring faith.

I began to speak that ,"The steps of a righteous man are ordered of the Lord." I spoke that if that job is where God has me that there is nothing that will move me and that if He had something different that nothing can hold that door closed.

I wasnt speaking in a "Name it or claim it" kinda way but just acknowledging that I am very careful to seek His will in my decisions and when that decision is clear I throw myself into jumping into that direction knowing He will make a way, or digging in my heels knowing I stand on His word and I wont be moved.

So I began to just move in faith and began to speak faith over my coworker. My coworker had just been evicted and they quickly had found a place but it was a horrible fixerupper so it was a fryingpan to the fire kinda scenario.

I asked God to open doors and give him favor as a testimony that there was a God that moved in the affairs of men and that had a hand on his life. I prayed that a more favorable housing situation would come open for them.

Flash to the next day....

Us 3 guys were showing up at a hostile service call. The customer had been having rude and heated interactions with my manager and now we were showing up to play in the ant bed.

So my fat self, the tiny skinny new guy and my fellow large fellow*albeit much taller, stronger and darker* walk into this house to fix this washer, grumpy man, grumpy woman. Older couple, we get it fixed and coworker asked if the customer ever found anyone to buy their house and thats when I hear,"No, but Ill sell it to you rent to own for $400 a month until its paid off and then Ill sign it over to you."

Yall, my coworkers eyes got huge, he turns to me nearly shrieking ,"THIS MAN PRAYED THIS OVER ME LAST NIGHT!!!!!!"

I just stood there grinning like an idiot like,"Really God? All the mess that we've been through and I pray for this guy and you drop this in his lap?"

Instantly in my spirit I saw myself as a very young child pouting next to his father as his father that owned a business gave a customer something the child wanted.

I understood the comparison immediately...repented and then rejoiced for my friend.

Its on 4 acres, 4 car garage, several sheds shops and a air conditioned out building that looks like some kind of suite or living quarters. Large open den off the garage with vaulted ceilings, laundry room thats large and doubles as a walk in pantry room, very nice sized kitchen...probably a 3br2bath at the least.

For 50 less than the apt I rent that Ill never own.

And its looking like my friend may be passing up that deal so I told him Id give him first dibs but after 30 days Im going for it.

And I just got a promotion as well...and I possibly will be the store manager within a year.

Someone in the church is updating their vehicle and has offered my wife her old vehicle for free.

All this after going through some pretty horrible battles over the last few months...Im serious yall God has done some major miracles for us above and beyond what Im detailing here.

I appreciate each and every one of you that have spoken our names in prayer.
Old 01-28-2022, 02:00 PM
Covenant Apostolic

Re: 😄 Go ahead and click it. you know you want to.

1 John 5:4
For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.
Old 01-28-2022, 02:12 PM
Believe, Obey, Declare

New favorite scripture.
Old 01-29-2022, 08:41 AM
Registered Member

Amen! Thanks for the praise report!!!!

Old 01-29-2022, 01:58 PM
Believe, Obey, Declare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monterrey View Post
Amen! Thanks for the praise report!!!!

Me and my wife like playing Phase 10. I like holding my cards and going all out at one time with none left over. I just like seeing her expression as I hold my poker face and shes taunting me because shes annoyingly competitive when I start laying my cards down one by one completing the levels requirements and then start dropping cards on HER side until there is none left.

Thats the kind of miracles God is performing in our lives.

Its one after another just putting us in places we have never been making up for lost time and mistakes.
Old 01-30-2022, 06:22 PM
Registered Member

....Awesome...
I know we would serve God just as happily either way, as you had been through some rough patches previously but were still praying believing God for your friend. As our life (which is in Jesus) consisteth not in the abundance of the things which we posess.
Old 01-30-2022, 10:14 PM
Believe, Obey, Declare

Quote:
Originally Posted by james34 View Post
....Awesome...
I know we would serve God just as happily either way, as you had been through some rough patches previously but were still praying believing God for your friend. As our life (which is in Jesus) consisteth not in the abundance of the things which we posess.

Amen! Thank you so much for your prayers!
Old 01-31-2022, 07:57 AM
Registered Member

That’s awesome. God knows what he’s doing, sometimes we have to just speak the word of faith.

My wife the other day was saying she would like ground beef, and I am not wanting to buy ground beef because of the price. Last night after service a lady in the church comes up to my wife and says the beef farm where her husband works just slaughtered a cow. And they have extra ground beef, her husband wanted us to have it! 12-15 pounds of ground beef for free. Taco Tuesday!
Old 01-31-2022, 08:19 AM
Believe, Obey, Declare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicodemus1968 View Post
That’s awesome. God knows what he’s doing, sometimes we have to just speak the word of faith.

My wife the other day was saying she would like ground beef, and I am not wanting to buy ground beef because of the price. Last night after service a lady in the church comes up to my wife and says the beef farm where her husband works just slaughtered a cow. And they have extra ground beef, her husband wanted us to have it! 12-15 pounds of ground beef for free. Taco Tuesday!

Yay!